Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: BringBackBroncosOrange.com - Tell Pat that like Josh, you want to return to the Orange jerseys!!

Default BringBackBroncosOrange.com - Tell Pat that like Josh, you want to return to the Orange jerseys!!

Ok, since this has become a hot topic in recent weeks, and even more so in recent days, let's send a message.

As I posted in another thread, we all know that online petitions don't often do much, but on the other hand, if we get enough Broncos fans to show their support for the Orange jerseys, just maybe Mr. Bowlen and the Broncos' management will listen.

Take a couple minutes to go to http://www.bringbackbroncosorange.com/ and add your name to the list of people who want to see Broncos in Orange jerseys once again. Not just once or twice a year, but as their primary jersey.

Andrew Mason has a good article up that talks about how 40% of the league has blue jerseys and nearly a third have navy, just like the Broncos. Let's get back to seeing a sea of orange.

Stop by and add your name at http://www.bringbackbroncosorange.com/ and then share it with your friends and fellow Broncos fans.

Tned, thanks for making the site. I posted it over at the DB message boards, hope you don't mind.....

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived 4th Amigo For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 4th Amigo View Post
    Tned, thanks for making the site. I posted it over at the DB message boards, hope you don't mind.....
    Don't mind at all. As you figured out, we posted threads over there about the same time. I originally was going to wait to see if someone else posted, then figured what the heck, and duplicated this thread over there. lol

Signed....

6. The Following User High Fived cuzz4169 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I do like the orange jerseys, just not as much as the blue ones. I think the blue ones look sharp (especially when we wear the blue pants as well - my favorite uni) and seeing as how we won the Superbowl in the blue jerseys, they have a special meaning to me. It almost seemed that it wasn't until we got away from the "old" Broncos look that we were able to get over the hump (like Tampa Bay going away from their orange sherbet look and finally getting a decent uniform).

I wouldn't hate the Orange Jerseys as our primary, but I just prefer the blue ones. Sorry you guys, I just can't vote for it.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Considering it only last night, the initial response has been pretty good. Just about to top 350 signatures and there have been 81 signups in the last 60 minutes. Since about 6:00 central signatures have been coming in about 1 a minute (actually speeding up now).

If people not only sign, but pass it on to friends and fellow fans that rate should increase.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Signed.

11. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

There are more than 100 new people since I signed less than an hour ago.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    There are more than 100 new people since I signed less than an hour ago.
    I wated to wait until it grew enough to be meaningful, but I'll put counters up pretty soon. Probably total and last 24 hours, maybe also last 4 hours or something like that if it keeps growing fast. Help people monitor the growth.

14. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I always liked the new orange jerseys better than the blue ones.

Our stadium used to look like "a sea of orange " now blah

both my wife and myself have signed
    Last edited by Bronco Bible; 11-17-2010 at 09:39 AM.

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived Bronco Bible For This Post:

Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

184 signups in the last 60 minutes. So far, the rate has been increasing since about 6:00 am Central time. Up to 700 in total.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Sea of Orange, bitches!

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    184 signups in the last 60 minutes. So far, the rate has been increasing since about 6:00 am Central time. Up to 700 in total.
    How many do you think we'll need for Bowlen to even recognize it?
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information