Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign McDaniels to an extension!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

The one good point for signing him now would be considerign his record he would come very cheap. Great win yesterday though, I loved every second.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Just thought we needed an alternative to the "fire McDaniels now" chant we got after the Raiders game.
    3-6, 5-14, 59-14. And during the stretch of the last 19 games, its not like there havent been games where they won handily. Look at the Giants last year or the Seahawks this year. Thats almost half there wins over the last 19 games and both were won handily. Yet, theyre still 5-14 over the last 19 games.

Youre just making yourself look bad by doing this after 1 game. And lets be real here, if Denver was 12-4 in their last 16 games going into the Raiders game, the tone would have been different. But they werent. They were 4-12 headed into that game. So, dont even try to say the Raider game was only about that game. No matter how much that one game is something theyre all going to have to live with, the degree of negativity encompassed more than that one game. Yesterdays win just means theyre 5-14.
    Last edited by Jake Klug; 11-15-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Klug View Post
    3-6, 5-14, 59-14. And during the stretch of the last 19 games, its not like there havent been games where they won handily. Look at the Giants last year or the Seahawks this year. Thats almost half there wins over the last 19 games and both were won handily. Yet, theyre still 5-14 over the last 19 games.

Youre just making yourself look bad by doing this after 1 game. And lets be real here, if Denver was 12-4 in their last 16 games going into the Raiders game, the tone would have been different. But they werent. They were 4-12 headed into that game. So, dont even try to say the Raider game was only about that game. No matter how much that one game is something theyre all going to have to live with, the degree of negativity encompassed more than that one game. Yesterdays win just means theyre 5-14.
    Do you enjoy life? Do you enjoy things that make you happy? We won. At least enjoy it for a couple of days before you go back into the pitty party. Next time the broncos lose, you can go back to using all of the tube socks in your sock drawer to clean up the "joy" you get from seeing Denver on the losing end.

In summary:

Let go of the past and enjoy the good things, unless a broncos loss is a good thing for you.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Uh, I don't really care if I make myself look bad to you. No yesterday's win means they are 11-14 under McD, or 1-0 in the second half of this season. If you want to manipulate the numbers to make your case, I'll do the same.

6. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Uh, I don't really care if I make myself look bad to you. No yesterday's win means they are 11-14 under McD, or 1-0 in the second half of this season. If you want to manipulate the numbers to make your case, I'll do the same.
    If you only count the first half of last year and the second half of this year, McD is 7-2.

8. The Following 6 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    If you only count the first half of last year and the second half of this year, McD is 7-2.
    Now that's the type of accounting I like.....keep it going slim, you numbers man....

Hey someone with time, could you see how many games Harris has started in the wins/losses?
    Getting Stoked

10. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker

One game after a bye week doesn't say much. If he can steer the Broncos into a winning streak and prove that it wasn't a fluke, then I'll start to have confidence in him again. Next week on the road against San Diego is going to be TOUGH. He better have the Broncos prepared because the Chargers are coming off a bye.
    "I'm petrified of nipple chafing"-Andy Bernard

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    Now that's the type of accounting I like.....keep it going slim, you numbers man....

Hey someone with time, could you see how many games Harris has started in the wins/losses?
    That is a good question.

I know the run game went down hill right after Harris got hurt last year, which is also when we started to lose. So I would bet that stat would look pretty favorable for Mr. Harris.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Feels so great to experience a big Bronco VICTORY..ahhhhh...isnt it great?

Man, I have criticized mcdaniels for the last 2 weeks...Hey, lets admit it, a VICTORY like that smells pretty damn sweet...if we did it once, against a good Chiefs team, we can do it again and again...if they work hard like that and prepare for SD the same way, then I expect more such VICTORIES...also, Tebow packages can really catch teams off guard...It seems like they have no clue how to defend him..

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

anyone have the grade out for the OL? How was Harris? I cant watch every player on every play

I doubt Im the only one who thought that. I mean, if youd make such a silly thread after the team is 5-14, youd probably also make a similar thread if they had won a game after losing 10 in a row.

Maybe Denver should just ask Detroit if theyd like to trade coaches.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by ikillz0mbies View Post
    One game after a bye week doesn't say much. If he can steer the Broncos into a winning streak and prove that it wasn't a fluke, then I'll start to have confidence in him again. Next week on the road against San Diego is going to be TOUGH. He better have the Broncos prepared because the Chargers are coming off a bye.
    BRONCOS need to ride the momentum and take it to SD!! Chargers are going to have to gameplan for different BRONCOS team than what they saw the last 4 games before the BRONCOS bye!!

18. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

I doubt Im the only one who thought that. I mean, if youd make such a silly thread after the team is 5-14, youd probably also make a similar thread if they had won a game after losing 10 in a row.

Maybe Denver should just ask Detroit if theyd like to trade coaches.
    I guess you're not a fan of my satiric look at the myopic nature of our fan base.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Guys, don't hang me here, but I think Ramadan screws up our line. Can we get Fred Phelps in to visit with Harris?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    BRONCOS need to ride the momentum and take it to SD!! Chargers are going to have to gameplan for different BRONCOS team than what they saw the last 4 games before the BRONCOS bye!!
    ...the Bolts are team in the Division I like the least right now...yes, because of Wivers, Merry-man, etc. and the fact they have owned us bad for several years in a row now.

...in fact, I would have preferred yesterdays ass whoopin to be of the Bolts rather than the Chefs - although, Haley-ee made it easier after the game (sissy).

...it would be indeed be glorious to see Denver to put a double-digit beat-down on the Bolts on national TV...cause you know Wivers would be stomping and throwing tantrums right and left if that happens.

(...and yes, yes - the Raiders remain the mortal enemy overall...)

23. The Following User High Fived Broncolingus For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information