Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: I miss Jrwiz

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBJ View Post
    So whats that mean?

He just goes around goin to everyone?

Guess you havent seen some of the love notes he's left me. I with it was something as simple as .

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Jr's been knowledgable about the BRONCOS since I met him at BM and always considered him a good guy/friend. Over the years, he has been more right than wrong. I can't say I agree with his stance on McDaniels or not following the rules with the mods, but he knows more than what people give him credit for. He's not always right, but he stands behind his opinions/beliefs. While he gives out alot of crap and sometimes reaps what he sows, but I've seen some here instigate him as well! I hope the mods do treat this fairly!
    It has gone back and forth..that's for sure!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    North..you know I love you big guy...you're like the little... I mean younger brother I never had but this thread is probably a no-no...he sent me a MHS a couple of days ago...I wasn't sure what he meant cause the post he sent it on wasn't directed at him.

It's been awhile back..but I received some nasty hateful MHS from someone and they were never banned...they were just told to stop.

All that being said...JR did get carried away and I use to defend him til I was blue in the face but him and a couple of other people on here defend McD like they are related to him or something...take it way too personal IMO.

Oh well...live and learn I suppose...I hope anyway!!!
    Actually, this thread was not created for any ill intent. Ive seen people create threads like this for Dream and MO in the past. I have nothing to do with him getting banned so in that regard i dont know what happened. I do receive some pretty sketchy MHS from on occasion but never bother to report it. He just does what he wants to do and i guess somebody didnt want to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Actually, this thread was not created for any ill intent. Ive seen people create threads like this for Dream and MO in the past. I have nothing to do with him getting banned so in that regard i dont know what happened. I do receive some pretty sketchy MHS from on occasion but never bother to report it. He just does what he wants to do and i guess somebody didnt want to deal with it.
    The ones for Dream and MO were started in the lounge I think...don't quote me on that but I think they were...big difference in a way...so this thread was intended as a protest that he is banned?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

It has gone back and forth..that's for sure!
    That's why I said he reaps what he sows and I see he has put himself in situations before, but I have seen some people lately instigating him by calling him out and such when he hasn't even entered the conversation! Petty BS to ban him for a month when that BS is going on!

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

The ones for Dream and MO were started in the lounge I think...don't quote me on that but I think they were...big difference in a way...so this thread was intended as a protest that he is banned?

My bad, the mods can move it if they wish. Guess that explains why i couldnt find the threads in here.

Not so much protest but i do miss my buddy Optimism Prime.

8. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    My bad, the mods can move it if they wish. Guess that explains why i couldnt find the threads in here.

Not so much protest but i do miss my buddy Optimism Prime.
    You're bad.....

10. The Following User High Fived KCL For This Post:

That's why I said he reaps what he sows and I see he has put himself in situations before, but I have seen some people lately instigating him by calling him out and such when he hasn't even entered the conversation! Petty BS to ban him for a month when that BS is going on!
    It's McD's fault...that's what started it all.

12. The Following User High Fived KCL For This Post:

I think this is just a wake for Jrwiz during his time out. We can laugh or cry about him while he's gone. Then when he comes back, delete the thread so he'll never know what we said about him.
    This space available for lease.

14. The Following User High Fived gnomeflinger For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

It's McD's fault...that's what started it all.
    As a tribute to Jrwiz, McDaniel's is going to have the BRONCOS primed and ready with a beatdown of the Chiefs.....61-14

16. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    I think this is just a wake for Jrwiz during his time out. We can laugh or cry about him while he's gone. Then when he comes back, delete the thread so he'll never know what we said about him.
    He can still see it even if he can't log on.

As a tribute to Jrwiz, McDaniel's is going to have the BRONCOS primed and ready with a beatdown of the Chiefs.....61-14
    LMAO......That would make him happy but he won't be able to post about it for a month...IF the Broncos win..which they won't...

He can still see it even if he can't log on.
    Unless it's moved to the lounge.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

LMAO......That would make him happy but he won't be able to post about it for a month...IF the Broncos win..which they won't...
    You are a mighty confident lady there, KCL!!!

Smack talk is ------------>

smh
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information