Thread: What do you have on your ipod

Default What do you have on your ipod

Daves of Thunder (Dave Dameshek), Fox across America,John Gibson,Brian Kilmeade,Laura Ingraham,Mark Levin,Michael Berry,Dan Patrick,Adam Carolla,Dennis Miller what do you all listen to at work besides music

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Heavy metal, classic rock, 80's rock, 90's nu metal and alternative rock. I had some pop music on there but had to delete it off as my 80G Ipod got full. lol

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

My iPod is practically the internet. It consists of Hip-hop (90s and underground), Drum and Bass, Experemental, jazz, funk, with a little rock sprinkled in here and there.

If you are ever curious as to what I'm listening to:

http://www.blip.fm/thnikkaman
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

4. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

I have an eclectic taste in music. I have mix of just about anything but country and rap. Does Eminem count as rap?
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Don't own an iPod.
    Merry.

7. The Following User High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    Don't own an iPod.
    Be strong Day1. I swore I'd be the last person on earth to ever want one, much less buy one, and I failed.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    Be strong Day1. I swore I'd be the last person on earth to ever want one, much less buy one, and I failed.
    I've thought about it a few times but I just don't see myself as one of those people walking around with ear buds in my ears all the time. I like to be aware of my surroundings. I guess I'm paranoid because I think somebody is going to sneak up on me when I have ear buds in.
    Merry.

I've thought about it a few times but I just don't see myself as one of those people walking around with ear buds in my ears all the time. I like to be aware of my surroundings. I guess I'm paranoid because I think somebody is going to sneak up on me when I have ear buds in.
    I have a docking station speaker for my iPod, so I don't need earphones at home. But if I want to shut out the world, I put on the noise canceling ear phones. I hate the iPod issued ones. I have a set made by Sony that has the cushioned speakers.

To answer the original question, I don't listen to anything but music on the iPod. I get too distracted so listening to a book would be pointless. I'd forget what was read to me, so I'd have to keep rewinding, and then I'd get distracted again.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    I have a docking station speaker for my iPod, so I don't need earphones at home. But if I want to shut out the world, I put on the noise canceling ear phones. I hate the iPod issued ones. I have a set made by Sony that has the cushioned speakers.
    I have four or five sets of ear buds laying around that I never use. Most of them came with something I bought. I don't even know if I could find any of them right now.
    Merry.

I have four or five sets of ear buds laying around that I never use. Most of them came with something I bought. I don't even know if I could find any of them right now.
    I give those to my kids.

I love my $50 set. I use them for the iPod, or for watching movies or TV shows on my computer. The set I have now I've had since the spring. I use them almost every day, and the are just as good as the day I bought them. All other ones have died in less time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    My iPod is practically the internet. It consists of Hip-hop (90s and underground), Drum and Bass, Experemental, jazz, funk, with a little rock sprinkled in here and there.

If you are ever curious as to what I'm listening to:

http://www.blip.fm/thnikkaman
    I actually dig that site, thanks Thikka.

15. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

The music I have include Led Zepplin,Johhny Cash,Aerosmith,Deep Purple,The Mamas&The Papas,Bob Segar.Alice Cooper,The Doors,U2,Dr.Hook&more
    Last edited by Bronco Bible; 11-17-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information