Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 181

Thread: Godzilla Returns

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    87,562

    Default

    Hmm, that looks pretty damn good. Is that Eleven from Stranger Things?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  3. #137
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    68,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Hmm, that looks pretty damn good. Is that Eleven from Stranger Things?
    Correct.

  4. #138
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    68,840

    Default

    I would love more movies as part of this universe. Hell yea.

    http://www.godzilla-movies.com/news/...FHEgnDdDK-RwGE

  5. #139
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    68,840

    Default

    Reserved my seat for the 31st. Cannot wait!!

  6. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Reserved my seat for the 31st. Cannot wait!!
    Im already psyched for Godzilla vs Kong.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  7. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:


  8. #141
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    68,840

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	godzilla_king_of_the_monsters_4k_2 (1).jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	14336

    Pretty sweet desktop wallpaper. High quality.

  9. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    14,053

    Default


  10. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:


  11. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    37,648

    Default

    Kong already kicked Godzilla's ass once. I think in ~1962?

  12. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Kong already kicked Godzilla's ass once. I think in ~1962?
    That was terrible. In so many ways.

    I kinda see it as a draw tho

    There was a false rumor that in another veraion GZ 'won' the fight.
    Last edited by Shazam!; 06-04-2019 at 02:32 PM.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  13. #145
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    That was terrible. In so many ways.

    I kinda see it as a draw tho

    There was a false rumor that in another veraion GZ 'won' the fight.
    Yeah I remember hearing about that years ago, and when I was in High School my friend worked at an independently owned video store and we would always grab tons of movies at the end of his shift. One day he snagged a copy of the Japanese import of King Kong v Godzilla and we were excited to see the fabled alternate ending. Turns out everyone was full of shit! Same movie, we just didn't have subtitles. I had to verify just to be sure just now and it seems to be only one ending: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_K...al_ending_myth

  14. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    That was terrible. In so many ways.

    I kinda see it as a draw tho

    There was a false rumor that in another veraion GZ 'won' the fight.
    Yeah I remember hearing about that years ago, and when I was in High School my friend worked at an independently owned video store and we would always grab tons of movies at the end of his shift. One day he snagged a copy of the Japanese import of King Kong v Godzilla and we were excited to see the fabled alternate ending. Turns out everyone was full of shit! Same movie, we just didn't have subtitles. I had to verify just to be sure just now and it seems to be only one ending: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_K...al_ending_myth
    Yeah i read in a book from a library that GZ won too. There are several versions but they all end the same.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  15. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    37,648

    Default

    #KongForTheWin!!!


  16. #148
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    37,648

    Default




  17. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,930

    Default

    Couldnt finish that video. Terrible!
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  18. #150
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    68,840

    Default

    Well, there apparently is a "leaked" script for Kong v Godzilla and the ending has Godzilla losing so that would make Joe very happy. And yes, the original movie actually was a draw and although the "leak" is just rumor i think it would piss off a massive amount of Godzilla fans but i really wouldnt put it past them as Kong is a American monster. The plot itself sounds amazing (again if true) but like i said the ending would be less than great for most of us.

  19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. FanInAZ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group