Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Godzilla Returns

I want to see Godzilla snort some yayo lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I知 the hobbit.

2. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Good grief, how long does it take to produce a movie?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I think there will be one before this one. I think the G vs Kong is the ending of the trilogy.

I find the longer it takes to make the worse it is. I have yet to see a good movie for either of these franchises

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I see the Godzilla rip off, "Pacific Rim," is coming out with a sequel. I'm not wasting my money on it.
    I知 an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger痴, feel free to ask. I知 not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

8. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Bet on the king.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y誕ll know I知 an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I see the Godzilla rip off, "Pacific Rim," is coming out with a sequel. I'm not wasting my money on it.
    I will watch it and fully enjoy when it hits Netflix or SyFy.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I will watch it and fully enjoy when it hits Netflix or SyFy.
    I might decide to watch it then, unless I decide I'd rather watch an episode of NCIS that I've already seen 20 times.
    I知 an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger痴, feel free to ask. I知 not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

13. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

https://screenrant.com/toho-godzilla...la-2-canceled/

The studio responsible for creating Godzilla is planning to build a new shared cinematic universe around the monster. Toho will reportedly not be shooting a sequel to their smash-hit Shin Godzilla (also known as Godzilla Resurgence in the US), but following 2020's release of Godzilla vs. Kong, they hope to place the King of the Monsters and his fellow Kaiju in a whole new world of possibilities.

Toho is the Japanese film and theater company that was founded in the 1930's, being most famous for distributing Godzilla and the many Kaiju movies that have been made. The original film was released in 1954 and was famously a metaphor for weapons of mass destruction. Since then the huge lizard has appeared in 29 films produced by the company, as well as other iconic creations like Rodan and Mothra. The studio entered into an agreement with Legendary Pictures which led to Gareth Edward's successful 2014 version of Godzilla. It also led to the birth of the Monsterverse, which included Kong: Skull Island. This laid the groundwork for the much-anticipated forthcoming sequels Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Godzilla vs. Kong, which will include King Ghidorah and other Toho monsters in conflict.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

While it hasnt been confirmed it was said that this is a leaked possible design of Rodan for the next G movie.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Allegedly i read Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah/Monster Zero?
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

17. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    https://screenrant.com/toho-godzilla...la-2-canceled/

The studio responsible for creating Godzilla is planning to build a new shared cinematic universe around the monster. Toho will reportedly not be shooting a sequel to their smash-hit Shin Godzilla (also known as Godzilla Resurgence in the US), but following 2020's release of Godzilla vs. Kong, they hope to place the King of the Monsters and his fellow Kaiju in a whole new world of possibilities.

Toho is the Japanese film and theater company that was founded in the 1930's, being most famous for distributing Godzilla and the many Kaiju movies that have been made. The original film was released in 1954 and was famously a metaphor for weapons of mass destruction. Since then the huge lizard has appeared in 29 films produced by the company, as well as other iconic creations like Rodan and Mothra. The studio entered into an agreement with Legendary Pictures which led to Gareth Edward's successful 2014 version of Godzilla. It also led to the birth of the Monsterverse, which included Kong: Skull Island. This laid the groundwork for the much-anticipated forthcoming sequels Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Godzilla vs. Kong, which will include King Ghidorah and other Toho monsters in conflict.
    Shin Godzilla i wanna see.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Allegedly i read Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah/Monster Zero?
    Yea, word is those 3 will be appearing in the next movie.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I think i just jizzed a little bit....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information