Page 830 of 1144 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 828 829 830 831 832 840 880 930 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 17157

Thread: what are you listening to???

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Damn. Hawg killed it in here last night.

4. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Hawg, your musical taste is impeccable. As far as bass players go I saw my favorite last Wed., being Tony Levin of King Crimson. This is an older lineup, but the energy here is incredible. Play loud if at all possible

“What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I was enjoying this, among other stuff last night:

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Hawg with the rare octodecuple post....

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Not sure who the [Jane's] bassist is, ...
    Felt bad about not giving recognition to the bassist that basically made me realize that half the music I love to death is because the song's bass part or bassist was the driving musician or reason for my adoration....

(Eric) Avery kept a fairly low profile after the first demise of Jane's Addiction, participating in the Deconstruction project with Dave Navarro immediately after Jane's Addiction's breakup, but declining all invitations for Jane's reunions, until 2008. He has also recorded tracks for, toured with and briefly dated Alanis Morissette, as well as creating another side project, Polar Bear, in 1994. Avery was once suggested as the replacement bassist for Tool by former Jane's Addiction and then-current Tool manager Ted Gardner. Eric declined the invitation, saying he wanted to concentrate on his band Polar Bear. As seen in the film Some Kind of Monster, Avery also auditioned to become the bassist for Metallica, after the departure of former bassist Jason Newsted. The job didn't quite fit right for Avery; instead the band went with Ozzy Osbourne and Suicidal Tendencies bassist Robert Trujillo. Avery toured with the band Garbage during the promotion of their 2005 Bleed Like Me album.[1] Avery has also performed with Peter Murphy, both on tour and on Murphy's 2004 release, Unshattered.[2]
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

intro to devil's rejects

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

DJ Moore is on 2nite (all in good fun)

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

See if you can spot Pax.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information