Page 900 of 1144 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 898 899 900 901 902 910 950 1000 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 17157

Thread: what are you listening to???

For you boys, because pierced nipples and wet wifebeaters. Plus I just love her!

2. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Listening to Juggy 10. In the early days of Napster I made CDs for my squadron mates, generally contemporary rock. Wanted something with some energy whilst I get some ish done.

Here's the tracks I've heard to this point...

What it's like - Everlast(?)
    Stupify - Disturbed
    Song about shoot a bulllllllllet through mah head, through mah head - Creed (?)
    Rock Superstar - I forget...Cypress Hill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Guerrilla Radio - Zac's band, damn what's the name lol
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

6. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Knick-knack paddywhack give a dog a bone!!
    Knick-knack paddywhack give a dog a bone!!

8. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Man this CD has all the asskick

Sugar! - SOAD

edit--it's not Sugar. Damn, what's this song called.

Suite-P

10. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Prison Sex - Tool

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Ooo....this song

Moon Baby - Godsmack

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Spineshank - Synthetic

\m/

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Mudshovel - Staind (?)

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Crystal Method - Vegas

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Spineshank - Synthetic

\m/
    Love me some Spineshank...

21. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Hawg basically just posted my entire high school playlist on the last page... Lots of nostalgia here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Hawg basically just posted my entire high school playlist on the last page... Lots of nostalgia here.
    I knew you would approve!!

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Watching the Taylor Swift concert/documentary on netflix. I have no shame. Her old music is better though. She is also attractive.

She looks like a muskrat, and has no tits or ass. She has skinny scrawny legs.

F- post, Abe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information