Page 839 of 1144 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839 840 841 849 889 939 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 17157

Thread: what are you listening to???

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

"You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

6. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

8. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Rediscovering Audioslave. Like a Stone.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I've been recently missing Chris Cornell a bunch. Man that dude could deliver lead vocals.

Right now I'm listening to Kill Everyone Now. It's the musical peak of NoMeansNo. Just two brothers making songs. Damn that's a historic rhythm section.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I've been recently missing Chris Cornell a bunch. Man that dude could deliver lead vocals.

Right now I'm listening to Kill Everyone Now. It's the musical peak of NoMeansNo. Just two brothers making songs. Damn that's a historic rhythm section.
    Man, that man could sing. I love his voice, completely unique. I've been listening to a lot of his music since he passed, can't believe I overlooked Audioslave this long.

14. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Words. Reasons....(caps on youtube ID are all uppercase but this forum lowercases them)

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Dread, you like this one?

Dread?

Do I need to prog rock this thing? It's not old tho.

But it's prog. Donnie Darko wants his costume back.

I've listened to this one kinda like you hit that Desire Lines hard.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Zep just kills the intro in so many songs. Here are some examples.

If you are busy/disinterested, just check the first 15-20 seconds and disprove or nod to yourself.

Good times bad times.

18. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Traveling riverside blues.

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Black Dog, Stairway, Kashmir (omg), Over the Hills, Rock and Roll, Ramble On, Going to CA, Hey Hey...

This is a band that had you by the 20th second. The James Patterson of rock.

Most of all, this is the one that gets me. But I like this kind of song so much.

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

If you want to complete the ~20s intro hook listening challenge:

1s intro hook

Got another?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Voices Carry

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information