Page 896 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 946 996 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 17170

Thread: what are you listening to???

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

J/k

It was always yours to begin with. Like excalibur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    J/k

It was always yours to begin with. Like excalibur.
    We bout to post the emo shit that Abe like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Let's do it. I need to cut myself, it's been too long.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

7. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Wait. Abe likes Prince. We are doing this wrong.

9. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Wait. Abe likes Prince. We are doing this wrong.
    I'm currently drooling over the QB's on MNF. I'll come back here after that game is over.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Watched a pretty cool documentary on The Police recently. Never really realized they started out as a punk band.

14. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Watched a pretty cool documentary on The Police recently. Never really realized they started out as a punk band.
    Sting is a weird dude.

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Sting is a weird dude.
    Legit weird. Totally on board.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Makes this guy look banal.

I think GEM posted a video of the artist, but it was a young lady with a very haunting voice that did a lot of covers. I've been meaning to listen to her (the artist, I always listen to GEM) but I can't find it in the thread.

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I think GEM posted a video of the artist, but it was a young lady with a very haunting voice that did a lot of covers. I've been meaning to listen
    to her (the artist, I always listen to GEM) but I can't find it in the thread.

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp.
    Lana del rey I think.

https://youtu.be/jEZo_3AQZ2Y

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Boom!!!! Thanks!!!!

23. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Something completely different here. This may be the best piece of movie scoring ever done. Its from a 1930's Soviet movie called Alexandr Nevsky, which is well worth watching even as old as it is. Simply accept the rather at times heavy-handed propaganda. In any event, it culminates in a lengthy battle between the Russians and the Teutonic Knights (a German order of Catholic warrior-monks) in 1242. The soundtrack was by a guy named Sergei Prokofiev, and its awesome,with this passage just building and building on a growing sense of dread and anticipation. I promise its worth the sixminutes or so

“What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

25. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information