Page 1024 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 1074 1124 ... LastLast
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 17171

Thread: what are you listening to???

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

Been on a 70s thing. How about some great voices? Check out the dancers in the intro - super groovy.

Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

B-boys - Check your head
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Spotify playlist with originals and then Weird Al versions. A lot I've never heard. He's pretty damned funny.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

It's pretty good but it's too late to make my super awesome disc golf playlist. Our tee time is 930 am tomorrow and my setlist is mushy concrete.

I like her vibe tho, it's kind of old school Celtic badass.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Another iconic album from my teen angst years turns 25. My favorite songs from this alternative magnum opus:

Last edited by MasterShake; 10-24-2020 at 06:33 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Related content I saw today:

Ranking the Album: The Smashing Pumpkins’ Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
    https://consequenceofsound.net/2015/...inite-sadness/

10. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Muzzle is such a great ******* song.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

So I finally got around to listening to the album straight through without distractions--it's much better than I expected, and different than I expected. (MC&IS)

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    So I finally got around to listening to the album straight through without distractions--it's much better than I expected, and different than I expected. (MC&IS)
    I love that between the piano medley opening and the lullaby at the end it runs the gamut between hard rock, dream pop, electronica, and everything in-between.

16. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I love that between the piano medley opening and the lullaby at the end it runs the gamut between hard rock, dream pop, electronica, and everything in-between.
    Listening again now. It's like a perfect mixtape, but seems like the same guy is singing in each song.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Going through this list of the best Tom Petty songs:

https://uproxx.com/indie/tom-petty-best-songs-ranked/

19. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post

This had better be worth switching from Somali Yacht Club.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post

I'm so happy Don't Fade On Me is ranked so highly. I found this list already made in Spotify and listening now...but in descending order starting with #1.

22. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

One of my favorite things is when a playlist makes a few hard turns in a row but it really works for reasons that you couldn't predict nor explain. That just happened:

Clique - Kanye/Jay-z (rap)
    L'amour est bleu - Paul Mauriat and his orchestra (pop symphonic)
    Fear Factory - Securitron 2000 (metal/alt-metal)

In other news, I've been listening to a *lot * of Petty lately.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Oh man, and Muzzle comes on after Securitron. Might be the high point of the day.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information