We Lost The Sea - Departure Songs
Watching the Grammys for A Tribe Called Quest and the Prince tribute. Worth the wait.
Now choke on that, slapnuts!
I love the comment . . . 'so this is what the final boss of the internet looks like'
home stereo system, 5-disc random..
Jimi Hendrix BBC sessions disc 2
Shellac, At Action Park
Mogwai, Hawk is Howling
Hatebreed, Satisfaction is the Death...
Neon Judgement, General Pain and Major Disease
Just discovered greensky bluegrass
- "My dream is for Slim and Dave to gain that biblical knowledge at the same time." Spiker
- "Elections are coming down to who promises the most "free" shit to the largest group of the least deserving." Chazoe60
- "I reject the implication that lube and pink dildos aren't useful." Buff
- "Franchise Tagged Lives Matter..but not as much as guaranteed money." Jaded
- "If I had to choose which turd I was going to be forced to eat, I'd probably rather the one with a little seasoning on it." CoachChaz
What is greensky bluegrass?
5-disc random rotation today
1. Royksopp, Melody A.M.
2. Giant Squid, the Ichthyologist
3. MF Doom, Op Doomsday
4. Martha Argerich, Chopin
5. Sviatoslav Richter, Chopin - Debussy - Scriabin
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)