Page 873 of 1144 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 871 872 873 874 875 883 923 973 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 17157

Thread: what are you listening to???

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

"The Good Stuff"....Kenney Chesney. One of my favorites.

And

"I Go Back".
    Last edited by Nomad; 06-30-2018 at 10:37 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Big Shot - Billy Joel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So DMB on Sirius started today...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    So DMB on Sirius started today...
    What channel is it? I can never tell what is permanent and what is a promotion.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What channel is it? I can never tell what is permanent and what is a promotion.
    3 or 4. It’s not permanent, but I think it’s for a few months, maybe a little longer.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Now I have an email from the mail list that says listen free for three days. I hope the channel doesn’t go away that quickly. Maybe it is just promotional.

Sinatra
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Coolest rendition of an Old Testament story in music, by the Coolest band . Ever.

“What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

10. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

That song has to be in my top 3 or top 5 Pixies songs...one of those I've listened to on repeat half a dozen times in a row. I remember a while back we had a thread about favorite Pixies songs, maybe even this thread. I need to find out if I'm lying now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    That song has to be in my top 3 or top 5 Pixies songs...one of those I've listened to on repeat half a dozen times in a row. I remember a while back we had a thread about favorite Pixies songs, maybe even this thread. I need to find out if I'm lying now.
    I'd go with Gouge Away, Hey!, Number 13 baby, U-Mass, and Bone Machine

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

"You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

16. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I just bought "Doolittle" on vinyl for my 12 year old niece last week, which got me in a Pixies mood- the poor thing had to have 5 teeth yanked as they came in all screwed up. I asked what she most wanted to cheer her up, and it was that.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Good uncle!

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

The Lonesome Billies - They Broke My Guitar

22. The Following User High Fived Tedlum For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Pre-black album Metallica binge for me. One thing I failed to mention is that these songs have to be fresh for your swimming jukebox. Too many of my Metallica songs morphed into Master of Puppets after starting as something else.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information