Page 1144 of 1144 FirstFirst ... 144 644 1044 1094 1134 1142 1143 1144
Results 17,146 to 17,157 of 17157

Thread: what are you listening to???

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I'm so sick of AI and algorithms determining what I listen to. Spotify's algorithm generated playlists and shuffling just gives me the same songs over and over and over, it's got me feeling like i'm in a simulation. Sometimes I want to listen to something new, different, something I haven't heard before.

Today, I found a website that does not utilize AI or algorithms for album recommendations and I'm so excited to get back to real shit.

https://theshfl.com/

I've built a website that will give you random album recommendations from any genre you might be interested in. It's based on crawling positive reviews, best-of lists, etc. and linking them all up with one another. It's navigable - you can just sample from a particular music critic, for example, or from a music critic's jazz recommendations, or blues music from the 30's, new wave music from the 80's, just albums on the Warp label, just death metal, etc. I've basically tried to connect the albums in every way they could be connected (recorded year, people who recommended it, genre, label) and make it easy to just browse and explore.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I'm so sick of AI and algorithms determining what I listen to. Spotify's algorithm generated playlists and shuffling just gives me the same songs over and over and over, it's got me feeling like i'm in a simulation. Sometimes I want to listen to something new, different, something I haven't heard before.

Today, I found a website that does not utilize AI or algorithms for album recommendations and I'm so excited to get back to real shit.

https://theshfl.com/
    I have had pretty good luck with the "smart playlist". I think that's what it's called. I have playlists that I made myself and then Spotify will throw a song in every once in a while that it thinks I will like. The hit rate is actually pretty high for me and when I don't like it I just skip it and it doesn't seem to repeat that song that I can remember.

Could be too that my tastes are just so simple that the algorithm doesn't even break a sweat. I'm a creature of habit.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I think I dig it.

Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I really like this guy. Never heard of him but he popped up on my YT music feed and I love it.

Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I started pting with my sons months ago. Some days are good and some days I have zero energy, but they drive me. Funny thing is you have a 50 yr old in my condition listening to Disturbed and Korn punching on the punching bag. I find it fun they’re yelling in my ear to punch harder where I have not much strength anymore. It reminds me of bootcamp. to Disturbed.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information