Page 792 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 790 791 792 793 794 802 842 892 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 17169

Thread: what are you listening to???

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

apparently this song makes peoples brains calm and less anxious neuroscientists claim. worked for me

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

This song is on one of my Son's games, he asked me to get it for his playlist. Not sure why, but I like it a lot. I guess just because it's simplistic and mellow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    apparently this song makes peoples brains calm and less anxious neuroscientists claim. worked for me YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbzuesSeDmQ

I've been to cafe del Mar and can confirm there was nothing calm about my brain at the time

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I've been to cafe del Mar and can confirm there was nothing calm about my brain at the time
    I feel like I should also add cafe del Mar is in Ibiza

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I like my country as hic as possible
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Happy election eve week, America!!

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Halloween jams

12. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Alone, in a darkened room

the Count

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

16. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Democracy week!

18. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Get me the hell away from this TV
    All this news and views are beneath me

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information