Page 787 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 785 786 787 788 789 797 837 887 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 17173

Thread: what are you listening to???

Probably my favorite of all that era.

3. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Probably my favorite of all that era.

be honest. . . do you ever listen to anything recorded past the 90s?

not dissin' ya, just curious. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post

It's mostly shit, so I'm guessing no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post

Why bother? It's been nothing but absolute shit since then. Few and far between do I find anything of substance anymore. What the hell am I to choose from: Bieber, Beyonce, or Coldplay? ******* trash. Drake, Kanye, or Taylor what's her ******* name. I probably couldn't name a current artist right now who interests me like a Nirvana, Jane's Addiction, or Korn. My daughter takes over the radio and I could probably find the sounds of someone puking far more entertaining than the shit on the radio these days.
    Last edited by GEM; 09-11-2016 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Why bother? It's been nothing but absolute shit since then. Few and far between do I find anything of substance anymore. What the hell am I to choose from: Bieber, Beyonce, or Coldplay? ******* trash. Drake, Kanye, or Taylor what's her ******* name. I probably couldn't name a current artist right now who interests me like a Nirvana, Jane's Addiction, or Korn. My daughter takes over the radio and I could probably find the sounds of someone puking far more entertaining than the shit on the radio these days.
    Listen to trampled by turtles. Modern music done right

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forum Runner
    Free Hotcarl!

9. The Following User High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I've been on a big Paramore kick lately. I have a huge crush on Hayley Williams.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Listen to trampled by turtles. Modern music done right

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forum Runner
    OK, I finally tried out this band you stump for on the regular. It was good Sunday morning hippie music that seems like would fit well in KBCO's Studio C. I liked it. Not sure I'd throw much of it on at a party, but good to listen to on a lazy Sunday morning.

I listened to Wild Animals. I liked the up tempo stuff best, Are You Behind the Shining Star? was the best song on the album, but I liked Silver Light, Come Back Home and Western World too. It felt like they were more at home with the mid to up tempo stuff and were experimenting a little with the slower paced music. The up tempo songs felt better composed and more focused. Overall, I liked it. Thanks Pudge.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

The newer stuff I enjoy is Ghost, Tame Impala, Phantogram, and Plants & Animals. Tame Impala cracks my top 10 all time list. But I've always been a sucker for the Beatles type catchy prog rock style of music...Floyd, Tool, Zep, and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Also had a little Bon Iver phase that consisted of me listening to For Emma, Forever Ago about a million times in a row.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Love it when I find forgotten gems. The bass intro so boss.

I had to look this up, this is the reference. Kinda cool.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	matchstick.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	9417

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

BTW that's a young Paxton Lynch on drums.

18. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Love it when I find forgotten gems. The bass intro so boss.

I had to look this up, this is the reference. Kinda cool.

Interesting. I always wondered who did it originally. Here is Ozzy and Type O Negatives version of it which i have always enjoyed.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    The newer stuff I enjoy is Ghost, Tame Impala, Phantogram, and Plants & Animals. Tame Impala cracks my top 10 all time list. But I've always been a sucker for the Beatles type catchy prog rock style of music...Floyd, Tool, Zep, and so on.
    If we're talking modern radio rock bands, there are quite a few that are really good. A few to check out...

Nothing More...Islander...Sleepwave...MoTHER...Royal Thunder...Bring Me the Horizon...Royal Blood

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by northman View Post
    interesting. I always wondered who did it originally. Here is ozzy and type o negatives version of it which i have always enjoyed.

yes!

23. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information