Page 751 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 801 851 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 17171

Thread: what are you listening to???

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Placebo - Pure Morning I'm feeling nostalgic for my 90's eurotrash rock... <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4JhtoR39M0">YouTube Link</a>
    Used to really like that band. Always felt like the only one. No one I knew thought much of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Been slowly digesting Marilyn Manson's new album The Pale Emperor which is surprisingly really good. I liked some of his recent work like The High End of Low but this album is very focused and is getting (deservedly) good reviews. The first song that really grabbed me was Deep Six:

And just for the hell of it, I'm going to throw in my all time favorite video of his:

People give me shit for liking him when I was in High School but hell, I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL!

He opened the door for some great music for me like David Bowie. Manson will always have a place in my dark teenage heart.

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Been slowly digesting Marilyn Manson's new album The Pale Emperor which is surprisingly really good. I liked some of his recent work like The High End of Low but this album is very focused and is getting (deservedly) good reviews. The first song that really grabbed me was Deep Six:

And just for the hell of it, I'm going to throw in my all time favorite video of his:

People give me shit for liking him when I was in High School but hell, I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL!

He opened the door for some great music for me like David Bowie. Manson will always have a place in my dark teenage heart.
    I get a lot of grief for liking him. I wouldnt go out of my way to hang out with him, but he has some awesome talent. People overlook that because he's weird.
    Free Hotcarl!

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    I get a lot of grief for liking him. I wouldnt go out of my way to hang out with him, but he has some awesome talent. People overlook that because he's weird.
    I never bought into the whole persona he was trying to project (even when I was younger) I knew he was basically an edgier version of the old 70's glam/shock rockers like Bowie and Alice Cooper. He seems pretty intelligent and aside from a few misfires his albums have been getting progressively more interesting. Nothing will ever beat Portrait of an American Family or Antichrist Superstar to me (hell even Mechanical Animals was an interesting diversion) but its impressive that he has kept going for almost 20 years now.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Going to go see Tesla this Monday night at a small venue that holds about 1500 people. Should be interesting.

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

9. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

My 6y/o and I were cranking some tunes on the drive to school. Good times--wish it could last forever.

He gravitates to Zep and Tool, but he indulges my eclectic tastes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

These are his two favorite songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

13. The Following 5 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

15. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    These are his two favorite songs.

Little man knows what's up.

17. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Last edited by dogfish; 01-29-2015 at 05:15 PM.

19. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

21. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    My 6y/o and I were cranking some tunes on the drive to school. Good times--wish it could last forever.

He gravitates to Zep and Tool, but he indulges my eclectic tastes.
    DBT. That's my shit!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

He's gonna at the Fillmore in like 2 weeks... Are you going? I just realized I'm wearing a Marilyn Manson t-shirt right now. This one doesn't see the light of day much anymore now that I've sold out.

24. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    He's gonna at the Fillmore in like 2 weeks... Are you going? I just realized I'm wearing a Marilyn Manson t-shirt right now. This one doesn't see the light of day much anymore now that I've sold out.
    I thought about it but the cheap seats are Sold Out. If I can find a good deal I may end up going. I haven't seen him live since he toured with Rob Zombie in like 2012? I may have to check the after market sites today.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Nice Dogfish, I've been a fan of Rashaan for a while.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

27. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information