Page 750 of 1144 FirstFirst ... 250 650 700 740 748 749 750 751 752 760 800 850 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 17159

Thread: what are you listening to???

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

I'll see your Peter Gabriel and raise you a Billy Idol.
    Whiplash Smile is a GEM...pun intended...;-)

"Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    I'll see your Peter Gabriel and raise you a Billy Idol.
    Whiplash Smile is a GEM...pun intended...;-)

em!!
    Acoustic Scorpions. Love me some Scorps. Send me an Angel. They can rock it and they can do a few ballads!!! Love em!!

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

4. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

My favorite 80's band of alltime. Cant go wrong with Tawny Kitaen and cameo's from the guys of Motley Crue.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I love Ratt and have seen them quite a few times. Last time I saw them in 2007 with Stephen Pearcy and he was awful. They were at Rocklahoma 2007. I just stood there in pure disappointment.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I love Ratt and have seen them quite a few times. Last time I saw them in 2007 with Stephen Pearcy and he was awful. They were at Rocklahoma 2007. I just stood there in pure disappointment.
    I saw them in 2000, not much better. I did see them back in 88 at McNichols Arena but the sound quality was bad there too.

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I saw them in 2000, not much better. I did see them back in 88 at McNichols Arena but the sound quality was bad there too.
    I used to go to a ton of concerts at McNichols back in the day. Good times there. And Red Rocks!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

13. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I used to go to a ton of concerts at McNichols back in the day. Good times there. And Red Rocks!!
    Indeed. Some highlights for me were Def Leppard in 87' during Hysteria (some footage of the videos were shot that night) and saw Stryper, Loudness, and TNT at Red Rocks as well as Clash of the Titans with Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth, and Alice in Chains in 90'. Red Rocks is such a great place to see shows. Love it there and miss it.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Indeed. Some highlights for me were Def Leppard in 87' during Hysteria (some footage of the videos were shot that night) and saw Stryper, Loudness, and TNT at Red Rocks as well as Clash of the Titans with Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth, and Alice in Chains in 90'. Red Rocks is such a great place to see shows. Love it there and miss it.
    I saw Ozzy, Kiss, Anthrax, Pat Benatar, AC/DC, U2, to name a few back in Denver. I saw Krokus, The Who, and Lover Boy (lol) in a small club in Colorado Springs called DJ's. Loved that place.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

17. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Funny story about Stryper at Red Rocks. My aunt Peggy is mentally challenged. She's 47 with the mind of about a 9 year old. She absolutely loved Stryper like stalker liked them. This was back when everyone had rotary phones and calling Morrison from Denver was a long distance call. So she sees that Stryper is coming to Red Rocks so she starts calling Red Rocks about a million times a day listening to the same answering machine talk about getting tix. My grandpa gets the phone bill and she has put $450 in long distance calls on his phone. Oh man, she was in so much freakin trouble.

19. The Following 5 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Funny story about Stryper at Red Rocks. My aunt Peggy is mentally challenged. She's 47 with the mind of about a 9 year old. She absolutely loved Stryper like stalker liked them. This was back when everyone had rotary phones and calling Morrison from Denver was a long distance call. So she sees that Stryper is coming to Red Rocks so she starts calling Red Rocks about a million times a day listening to the same answering machine talk about getting tix. My grandpa gets the phone bill and she has put $450 in long distance calls on his phone. Oh man, she was in so much freakin trouble.
    Whooooops. lmao

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

We used to eat/drink at a little restaurant bar grill place in Morrison. It was really cool. Back in the 80's of course and can't remember the name of it.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Morrison Inn?

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Morrison Inn?
    Yeah I think that is it. it was about the only thing there. I'm sure there is more there now. That sounds right though.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Yeah I think that is it. it was about the only thing there. I'm sure there is more there now. That sounds right though.
    They have the BEST margaritas! I love summer Saturdays sitting on their second floor patio listening to the guy play guitar looking at the beautiful landscape around. Honestly, that is heaven for a day!

27. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information