Page 100 of 115 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1718

Thread: Boss's Freak Keeper league

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Put something together, or give me a smorgasbord.
    Aaron Rodgers and Keenan Allen
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

2. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Aaron Rodgers and Keenan Allen
    Set at QB with Brady and Smith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Set at QB with Brady and Smith.
    Oh. I don't have much else to offer. What are you looking for?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Oh. I don't have much else to offer. What are you looking for?
    Sorry, we are not in the lounge, but thanks for the offer.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I feel like Gurley is a bunch of hype. But he's still a lock to start every week. I'm looking for two locks...Allen is solid. Maybe a RB and a WR that are locks to start and not iffy scrubs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

MO, when is the draft?

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I feel like Gurley is a bunch of hype. But he's still a lock to start every week. I'm looking for two locks...Allen is solid. Maybe a RB and a WR that are locks to start and not iffy scrubs.
    Not in that offense he's not. McVay is the truth. I think the head coaching class last year other than Joseph was extremely solid when you look at the way that Lynn performed and McDermott and Shanahan. Everybody talks about not hiring Kyle but really McVeigh looks like he may be that generational type coach from last year's class. That offense and that team long-term with McVeigh running the offense and Wade running the defense is just scary to me. He will put girly in a position to succeed

10. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Not in that offense he's not. McVay is the truth. I think the head coaching class last year other than Joseph was extremely solid when you look at the way that Lynn performed and McDermott and Shanahan. Everybody talks about not hiring Kyle but really McVeigh looks like he may be that generational type coach from last year's class. That offense and that team long-term with McVeigh running the offense and Wade running the defense is just scary to me. He will put girly in a position to succeed
    Well damn. When you put it like that, then I'll keep him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

MO, when is the draft?
    I dunno. Whatdya think?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

What if my keeper is my punter

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    What if my keeper is my punter
    That’s all you, homeslice.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

1) The "Observe ESPN's Undroppable Players List" is set to "Yes," could you please change it to "No."

2) You probably have all the input your going to get about when to hold the draft, could you please go ahead and officially set the time and date so we can plan our personal schedules accordingly.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    1) The "Observe ESPN's Undroppable Players List" is set to "Yes," could you please change it to "No."

2) You probably have all the input your going to get about when to hold the draft, could you please go ahead and officially set the time and date so we can plan our personal schedules accordingly.
    It will be the Sunday before the season starts. And no, we’ve had some issues with people in both my leagues, so the undroppables list will remain on.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ugh. WA ST Broncos didn't come back this year.

I need an owner. Draft is Sunday.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Ugh. WA ST Broncos didn't come back this year.

I need an owner. Draft is Sunday.
    Look at his & Canadian Beaver's team pages from last year, 0 acquisitions a piece. In other words, neither of them ever showed up. Not for the draft, nor any time afterword. 2 other managers didn't do much more than that. One of the reasons that I strongly considered dropping out this year was the fact 1/4 of the managers were derelict last year. With us having the exact same 12 managers this year, I’m already guaranteed a play-off spot again this year no matter how bad I do because my worse gets far better then results then the derelicts.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information