Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1464

Thread: Boss's Freak Keeper league

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,288

    Default Boss's Freak Keeper league

    When we drafting etc......
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peyton, Colorado
    Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Yeah, no kidding. I've got a live draft tomorrow night at midnight (6pm est)... Let us know Boss. I'm sure you just busy but don't forget about us.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    76,775

    Default

    This league was wicked fun last year.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    So many of my posts are genius I forget them
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,288

    Default

    He is busy as hell right now, and I lost his number to.

    I hope he remembers this, I loved this league
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    He is busy as hell right now, and I lost his number to.

    I hope he remembers this, I loved this league
    I just sent him a reminder e-mail for you guys.

  6. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:


  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Woods
    Posts
    23,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    I just sent him a reminder e-mail for you guys.
    I sent him an e-mail through the keeper league site last week, but didn't hear anything back.

    I hope he gets yours turf.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    We have lost NTL forever to the elitist crowd. Big green egg, home brew, hot latina wife, ...

  8. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:


  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    76,775

    Default

    OK...I'm a complete idiot, and forgot that I have co-manager abilities, and I can get this set up.

    We still have one spot open, it's Mobster's spot...I'll PM and e-mail him and offer it to him, and give him a Tuesday deadline.

    Seems that the best weekend will be next, so we need to come up with a time...

    My personal suggestion is Sunday afternoon.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    So many of my posts are genius I forget them
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

  10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  11. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    OK...I'm a complete idiot, and forgot that I have co-manager abilities, and I can get this set up.

    We still have one spot open, it's Mobster's spot...I'll PM and e-mail him and offer it to him, and give him a Tuesday deadline.

    Seems that the best weekend will be next, so we need to come up with a time...

    My personal suggestion is Sunday afternoon.
    I would like it to be a Fri or Sat night type of deal, but can live with anything. My purposes are selfish, and I just want to drink beer while selecting. I had a freakin blast last year.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    76,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I would like it to be a Fri or Sat night type of deal, but can live with anything. My purposes are selfish, and I just want to drink beer while selecting. I had a freakin blast last year.
    OK...Saturday is good for me...Friday night I'm working...

    I've got it set for Sunday at 4 p.m. ET...you know when the Broncos games typically start...but that's easily changeable.

    I'll be gone until about 11:30 tomorrow morning, though I may check in at my buddies place this afternoon. Wedding, he's in it, I'm not, so during pictures, I'll be chilling at his place.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    So many of my posts are genius I forget them
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

  13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    OK...Saturday is good for me...Friday night I'm working...

    I've got it set for Sunday at 4 p.m. ET...you know when the Broncos games typically start...but that's easily changeable.

    I'll be gone until about 11:30 tomorrow morning, though I may check in at my buddies place this afternoon. Wedding, he's in it, I'm not, so during pictures, I'll be chilling at his place.
    Your my designated pick reminder. Call me when I have back to back pics, that shit killed me last year.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  15. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peyton, Colorado
    Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    I posted it at the league site but if Boss can't get to it, maybe you can (MO). But last season, I traded Boss Larry Johnson and someone else for his 1st round pick and other picks... I got Kitna in the deal too but what ever... Not sure if we can look back far enough to look at the details but I'd like it squared away before the draft if it's possible.

  16. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by artie_dale View Post
    I posted it at the league site but if Boss can't get to it, maybe you can (MO). But last season, I traded Boss Larry Johnson and someone else for his 1st round pick and other picks... I got Kitna in the deal too but what ever... Not sure if we can look back far enough to look at the details but I'd like it squared away before the draft if it's possible.
    Um..... I also traded you Javon Walker for you and Boss 1st rounders and a massage from MB.

    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  17. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:


  18. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peyton, Colorado
    Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Um..... I also traded you Javon Walker for you and Boss 1st rounders and a massage from MB.

    I miss you guys

  19. The Following User High Fived artie_dale For This Post:


  20. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    76,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by artie_dale View Post
    I posted it at the league site but if Boss can't get to it, maybe you can (MO). But last season, I traded Boss Larry Johnson and someone else for his 1st round pick and other picks... I got Kitna in the deal too but what ever... Not sure if we can look back far enough to look at the details but I'd like it squared away before the draft if it's possible.
    Hopefully Boss will be around here pretty quick...

    I'm sure I can arrange that...though I enabled trading picks, so you might be able to do that at draft time.

    Hey Clay, during the draft WTF else would you be doing?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    So many of my posts are genius I forget them
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

  21. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  22. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Hopefully Boss will be around here pretty quick...

    I'm sure I can arrange that...though I enabled trading picks, so you might be able to do that at draft time.

    Hey Clay, during the draft WTF else would you be doing?
    Hell yeah, I just dont want a Monday morning hangover, and a draft like this, well, its to fun to have drinking limitations.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A few openings in my Freak Keeper league
    By SmilinAssasSin27 in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 08:32 PM
  2. Not ready to post in Boss's thread, BUT...
    By SmilinAssasSin27 in forum Draft and Free Agency
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 03:43 PM
  3. So is this the new freak?
    By TimBuff10 in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 04:23 PM
  4. New Freak
    By roomemp in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group