Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1718

Thread: Boss's Freak Keeper league

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Michael Thomas > DeAndre Hopkins.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

Probably. Whoever made that trade is "special"
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

JHC Layne, look at his ******* roster...and you just handed him the best WR in the league?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    JHC Layne, look at his ******* roster...and you just handed him the best WR in the league?
    I thought about veto-ing it. But w/e, I like watching small people dance.

~2:00 ish if you are impatient...you gotta watch tho if you don't know the ref
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

A story, in nine parts.

LJ for DJ Moore.

Take it or leave it.
    Throw in Jonathan Taylor...
    No.
    Lamar Jackson/Antonio Gibson for D.J. Moore/Jonathan Taylor
    No.

Because you are penny pinching, DJ is now off the table. You can have Robert Woods instead.
    NTL, check your trade offers!

Probably. Whoever made that trade is "special"
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm just pissed that I'm the unwitting (and uncompensated) shill in MO's confidence game.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

8. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'm just pissed that I'm the unwitting (and uncompensated) shill in MO's confidence game.
    I am baiting the league into a veto, aren’t I? But then again, y’all were the rubes who allowed me to take Lamar Jackson in the late rounds last year, so ultimately, this is on you!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oof.

Round 13
    NO.
    PLAYER
    TEAM
    Mitchell Trubisky Chi, QB
    Arizona Monsoon
    Joe Flacco Den, QB
    Zombie Hunter S. Thompson
    Vance McDonald Pit, TE
    Flaccoholic MillerTime
    Delanie Walker Ten, TE
    Italian Mobstrs
    Latavius Murray NO, RB
    CO Al Koholics
    Larry Fitzgerald Ari, WR
    Canadian Beaver
    Lamar Jackson Bal, QB
    Midgets of the Corn
    Ben Roethlisberger Pit, QB
    GOEDERT ERTZ WEN(tz) EIFERT
    Jaguars D/ST Jax, D/ST
    Frizzle Fry
    Harrison Butker KC, K
    concerning your post

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Sometimes it's most seemly to simply spike the ball.

Sometimes the excessive celebration--the carefully conceived dances, the gimmickry--goes too far.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

In order for two people to agree on a price, they must inherently disagree on the value.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    In order for two people to agree on a price, they must inherently disagree on the value.
    Begone with your strange words, wizard!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Begone with your strange words, wizard!
    Meh. He’s saying that I probably am overvaluing Michael Thomas by giving up the best fantasy quarterback and a solid No. 2 receiver because often a 2-1 in fantasy trades always benefits the 2.

I, on the other hand, am valuing the release of having to decide over the top two quarterbacks in fantasy while adding a sure fire 16 week starter (knock on wood ... injuries). It’s also not his fault I have Christian McCaffrey and Tyreek Hill, although game theory might dictate taking that into consideration in the long run.

The gamble is that one or or more of my top players will get injured or have COVID, which is actually a probably good bet this season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Meh. He’s saying that I probably am overvaluing Michael Thomas by giving up the best fantasy quarterback and a solid No. 2 receiver because often a 2-1 in fantasy trades always benefits the 2.

I, on the other hand, am valuing the release of having to decide over the top two quarterbacks in fantasy while adding a sure fire 16 week starter (knock on wood ... injuries). It’s also not his fault I have Christian McCaffrey and Tyreek Hill, although game theory might dictate taking that into consideration in the long run.

The gamble is that one or or more of my top players will get injured or have COVID, which is actually a probably good bet this season.
    Oh man.

This is like when NTL explained oil supply and demand to Rex.

17. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh man.

This is like when NTL explained oil supply and demand to Rex.
    Go ahead. Explain to me how dumb I am.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Go ahead. Explain to me how dumb I am.
    The explanation was fine - I just suspect that hawg didn't necessarily need that for his own understanding. That's all. What was the trade anyway?

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information