Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1718

Thread: Boss's Freak Keeper league

12/26/18, San Diego (AP) - The party rolls on in San Diego after “Concerning your Post” brings home the vaunted BroncosForums Fantasy Football title.

“We knew it was in the bag once we got past ‘Midgets’, Coach TJR remarked, referring to the formidable Mahomes-led juggernaut that was upset in the playoffs by San Diego’s upstart squad.

“The moment was too big over there”, the triumphant Coach wisely observed. “We got some tough breaks during the season - but the biased, shameful press overlooked we were quietly leading the league in points. Our fans believed.”

As for the faceless “Ooze” franchise that green-lit a benched Gurley in the winner-take-all Championship? “We had the champagne on ice early - Similar to when Minnesota flamed out in ‘99 and the Broncos faced Atlanta. We knew we’d waltz to a Championship.”
    Last edited by tomjonesrocks; 12-26-2018 at 08:35 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

This league a go again this season Commissioner? "Concerning your Post" is ready to defend the title!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’d like to keep it alive, but participation really was down last year.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    If you want to keep it alive, then you should start promoting in July so we'll have time to find replacements for those who are dropping out this year.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    If you want to keep it alive, then you should start promoting in July so we'll have time to find replacements for those who are dropping out this year.
    Cool. Thanks.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

You better keep it alive. I have the Tasmania devil in this league!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Alright. I’ll activate tonight. We have a month to figure it out. That’s plenty of time. If you don’t like how I operate a free league with no prizes, go **** yourself.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Alright. I’ll activate tonight. We have a month to figure it out. That’s plenty of time. If you don’t like how I operate a free league with no prizes, go **** yourself.
    How many keepers?

11. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    How many keepers?
    For you, not one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This league is activated.

I will message people about keepers once. If you don't do it after that, that's your problem. The draft is Sept. 1 at 2 p.m. Denver time, the start time of most Broncos games. Can't make it? I don't care.

Good luck, y'all.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Is this a keeper league?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Is this a keeper league?
    No.

. . .

I'll trade you Jared Goff for Aaron Rogers. Deal?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Let’s see if I can remember real names and screen names.

We have:
    Myself (I think I got that one right, but who knows I have mental problems)
    Slim
    NTL
    Chazoe
    TJR
    BDB
    Azl
    Nut
    Hawg
    Valar

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mobstr doesn’t post here any more but I can find him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Canadian Beavers is an original member and a guy who didn’t migrate from the Freak to here. I don’t remember his user name over there, but every time I activate the league he seems to show up.

If anyone can remember who he is, let me know.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information