Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How bad do you think the beat down will be ...

Default How bad do you think the beat down will be ...

... on September 8, 2008 when the OAKLAND RAIDERS kick your butt? Seriously, how do you guys plan on scoring? Nnamdi and Deangelo Hall will shutdown any WR's you put on the field. Your best wr is suspended and 1 of your better RB's just broke his elbow. How are you guys going to score? We beat you in December and we've gotten better and you are worse. Darren McFadden is going to start his NFL highlight film with you. Admit it. You know it's coming. You will be 0-1. Plus, you will be pissed off after Javon Walker gets in the endzone against you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

Quote Originally Posted by RATFACESHANNY View Post
    ... on September 8, 2008 when the OAKLAND RAIDERS kick your butt? Seriously, how do you guys plan on scoring? Nnamdi and Deangelo Hall will shutdown any WR's you put on the field. Your best wr is suspended and 1 of your better RB's just broke his elbow. How are you guys going to score? We beat you in December and we've gotten better and you are worse. Darren McFadden is going to start his NFL highlight film with you. Admit it. You know it's coming. You will be 0-1. Plus, you will be pissed off after Javon Walker gets in the endzone against you.
    I'm sorry... did Alice Davis die last night? Sorry to rain on your gay pride convention, but as long as he's the owner of your team, you can expect to be 0-2 against the broncos, close to 0-6 in the division, and no better than 4-12 on the season.

SHORYUKEN!

3. The Following 6 Users High Fived Zweems56 For This Post:

The Raiders are one of the worst teams in the league. They will be one of the worst teams in the league for another three or four years.

Here is the brightside, you have two insanely talented players at the QB and RB position. If one of them becomes great, you count it as a blessing, if both become great, you count it as a miracle. If both of them flop, look forward to another decade of shit.

However, Javon Walker is worthless. I am not even a Broncos fan and the guy irritates me to death.

Russel won't be putting up any big numbers this season. Your offense sucks. Your defense still looks to be good, but who knows?

Get ready for a 6-10 season at best.

Maybe you can go 2-14 and get a beast of a WR to complete the three headed giant trio for your offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following 8 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

walker in the endzone?

Are you serious. And how do you propose that he gets in the endzone. They dont allow wheel chairs on the field. And if he uses a cain, you know DJ or someone else is going to knock the sht out of him.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The Raiders are one of the worst teams in the league. They will be one of the worst teams in the league for another three or four years.

Here is the brightside, you have two insanely talented players at the QB and RB position. If one of them becomes great, you count it as a blessing, if both become great, you count it as a miracle. If both of them flop, look forward to another decade of shit.

However, Javon Walker is worthless. I am not even a Broncos fan and the guy irritates me to death.

Russel won't be putting up any big numbers this season. Your offense sucks. Your defense still looks to be good, but who knows?

Get ready for a 6-10 season at best.

Maybe you can go 2-14 and get a beast of a WR to complete the three headed giant trio for your offense.

The way Al pays the guys. they'll have a 3 headed trio that have to play 11 positions on each side of the ball.

$55Mill to Javon "My knee boss, my knee" Walker....

I love you Al Davis, if you promise to stay on 10 more years, I'll send you cleavage shots.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    The way Al pays the guys. they'll have a 3 headed trio that have to play 11 positions on each side of the ball.

I love you Al Davis, if you promise to stay on 10 more years, I'll send you cleavage shots.
    Let's fast forward ten years from now.

Right now.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

I do agree we will beat Denver, something like 23-13.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    I do agree we will beat Denver, something like 23-13.
    You better hope so....if not, I own the bulletin space in your signature.

Gem, make sure you wait til he promises, otherwise the cleavage shot would put him under just from the pure excitement.

14. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Gem, make sure you wait til he promises, otherwise the cleavage shot would put him under just from the pure excitement.
    I thought of that ahead of time turf.

I didn't say it was my cleavage he'd get. I want the ole guy to live long past 10 years and never give up control of the Faiders.

16. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I thought of that ahead of time turf.

I didn't say it was my cleavage he'd get. I want the ole guy to live long past 10 years and never give up control of the Faiders.
    He's drooling just thinking about it GEM.

18. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Let's fast forward ten years from now.

Right now.
    I've been wondering this since the day I joined this board.... and I'm sure I speak for everyone on the board when I ask this question.... WHO THE SHIT IS THE GIRL IN YOUR SIG/AVATAR ALL THE TIME? She... is.... beautiful. You may be a faiders fan, but in the name of mankind, I salute you.

SHORYUKEN!

20. The Following User High Fived Zweems56 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    He's drooling just thinking about it GEM.

Little red x's suck!

Ok saw it in the reply....weird.

Poor old guy...he needs a nappy. DS you wanna help the ole guy out, he needs a diappy change.

22. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

honestly, I think this game is gunna be close. Denver is hurtin on offense. Chokeland.....no receivers, no line, either side of the ball. i say who ever defense comes up bigger.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

The beatdown is going to be tremendous.

You're wrong on who will win though.

Denver 35-6

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information