Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: So do you think Harrison is a dirty player now?

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    So when he picked up VY and bodyslammed him that wasn't a dirty play?
    There is a difference between a dirty/bad play, and a dirty player. Even the GREATS of all time, have been dirty. You don't know, or want to know, what happens on the bottom of those scrambles for fumbles. Just because a guy is intense, and admits he HITS to HURT, doesn't make him a dirty player. I just don't buy it. Just as Jackson doesn't. Just because he says he hits to hurt people (not injure) doesn't make him a dirty player. Intense players are in on a lot of intense plays. Thats why people notice them. Is he intense, absolutely. Is he dirty because of it, no.

Don't think for a moment that Al Wilson didn't have some dirty shots, or HIT to HURT. He did. He absolutely wanted to hurt anyone in the middle of his field. I love that about him. I love the Dick Butkus attitude.

If you want to single out plays and label someone.. hey... thats your right. If you want to call him dirty... good for you. But I don't agree. I'm in the line of thinking of Jackson and Schlereth and see a difference.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

The image I have of Harrison is when he was beating on the Cardinals player in the Super Bowl and didn't get flagged... this retirement bs... yea nice plan Harrison

Quality Guy

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived CHARLIEADAMSFAN For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Sorry man, but Tom Jackson JUST said the same thing on ESPN. He said when they played football, that defense tried to make the players HURT. He wanted them to FEAR coming across their field and when they did, they hit to HURT. Thats no different than what Harrison is saying. THis is how football players, GOOD LBs, think and play. Its how I want MY LBs to think and play.
    So many people must have missed Randy Gradishar play..........

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Bible View Post
    So many people must have missed Randy Gradishar play..........
    A class act he was.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

6. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information