Poll: HOF Thread?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HOF Forum?

Default HOF Forum?

What would you guys think about a Hall of Fame forum? It would work like the Black Hole. Threads can only be moved there, but not started there.
    This space available for lease.

Hall of shame perhaps.

I would vote for posts to go there as well as some threads
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Or did you mean where great threads go to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    Or did you mean where great threads go to die.
    Why would anyone want a great thread to die?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I say we call the new forum, the "Mike Shanahan is great" memorial great forum.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I wouldnt be opposed to it but i thought initially you were talking about a HOF place for members on this forum. I know the Mane has something like that where they take nominee's and than vote them in. Its a very selective process there and would be for the more exclusive and quality posters to get in. I already know a couple of guys i would nominate if we did something like that but i know this isnt what you meant here.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I wouldnt be opposed to it but i thought initially you were talking about a HOF place for members on this forum. I know the Mane has something like that where they take nominee's and than vote them in. Its a very selective process there and would be for the more exclusive and quality posters to get in. I already know a couple of guys i would nominate if we did something like that but i know this isnt what you meant here.
    I was thinking of threads like Sneakers nail vs poo in your pants thread. That was Classic! I wouldn't want to see a HOF for individuals. While it's a boost to long-standing members, it would remove them from everyone else and take away from the community feeling.

8. The Following User High Fived gnomeflinger For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

All great things eventually die! The Black Hole isn't needed and a HOF Forum isn't needed!! Let them run their course and fade!!

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

I thought nail/poop was Clay's creation

nope, my bad. Sneaker's thread
    Last edited by BroncoNut; 10-19-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I say we call the new forum, the "Mike Shanahan is great" memorial great forum.
    dude, stop-- you can't bait the masterbaiter. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    thanks man, i appreciate it. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

14. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    thanks man, i appreciate it. . .
    You smug SOB.

16. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I would like the idea.

The nail thread, The Raptor in Home Depot thread, The Kyle Orton blood drive thread (which led to the next thread) of, BroncoWarriors exit thread, Nuts rabbit thread...........Didnt nature boy have a classic thread of his own or was that jwalk or someone?

......These are a few that come to mind, that I would like to just click HOF and reread them if I need a laugh, rather than trying to remember and search for them all.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I would like the idea.

The nail thread, The Raptor in Home Depot thread, The Kyle Orton blood drive thread (which led to the next thread) of, BroncoWarriors exit thread, Nuts rabbit thread...........Didnt nature boy have a classic thread of his own or was that jwalk or someone?

......These are a few that come to mind, that I would like to just click HOF and reread them if I need a laugh, rather than trying to remember and search for them all.
    The Raptor in Home Depot thread was one of my all-time favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    The Raptor in Home Depot thread was one of my all-time favorites.
    i'm going to read through that right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information