Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Broncos are a joke

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Default The Broncos are a joke

You guys look cute sitting at the bottom of the AFC West standings. It's where a second class organization like The Broncos belong. And before somebody tries to be a smartass, and point out that both the Raiders and the Broncos are 2-4, remember that the Raiders have a division win. Meaning that we are ahead of you.The Broncos are now 4-12 since their flukey 6-0 start to the 2009 season, and things don't look to get any better anytime soon.

Your defense is slow, old and nearly every player is past their primes. Your offense is a cheap imitation of the Patriots offense, except that you don't have a HOF Quarterback like Tom Brady to operate it. Kyle Orton may have a lot of passing yards, but most of his yards come in garbage time when the Broncos have already gotten their asses handed to them. Don't let the stats fool you, Kyle Orton is still a second rate Quarterback that wouldn't start on a number of NFL teams.

The Denver Broncos have the worst running game in the NFL. I never thought I would type those words, but it's true. Thanks to Josh McDaniels, he has transformed your beloved Denver Broncos, who use to have 1,000 yard runningbacks nearly every year, into a finesse, soft ass passing team. You know you're running game is bad when you have to bring Tim Tebow's sorry ass off to bench to run it in the redzone. That's how bad things have gotten in Denver.

Oh yeah, and to top it all off, Jay Cutler has led the Bears to the second best record in the NFL while the Donks are about to be 2-5...Dayum. I'd hate to be a Denver fan right about now.

When the Raiders go into Mile High this sunday and win, like we always do, I look forward to reading all the excuses from you guys.

damn really. the lowly raiders fans are feling good about there 2-4 record.this is why raiders fans are lame. We are YOUR superbowl. It must really suck tuning in every season since 03 and by november your team is out of the playoff race. number one overall picks , pretty sad. Now that the chiefs are better you guys are bottom feeders once again. Sucks to be a Raiders fan period, not just right now. the 0-5 niners just came up on the great 2-4 raiders. what a joke smh
    Back 2 Back Patches on my jacket/ Orange Zippers
    Super Bowl 50 witness

2019 Broncos Pick’em Champion
    2021 Broncos Pick’em Champion

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived BORDERLINE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Wow, OR, long time no see! Where you been?

I thought maybe you had started your period . . .

-----
    Last edited by topscribe; 10-18-2010 at 06:40 PM.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

5. The Following 4 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

"I see this young Jason Campbell as a football player like I saw Jim Plunkett. He has everything."

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    You guys look cute sitting at the bottom of the AFC West standings. It's where a second class organization like The Broncos belong. And before somebody tries to be a smartass, and point out that both the Raiders and the Broncos are 2-4, remember that the Raiders have a division win. Meaning that we are ahead of you.The Broncos are now 4-12 since their flukey 6-0 start to the 2009 season, and things don't look to get any better anytime soon.

Your defense is slow, old and nearly every player is past their primes. Your offense is a cheap imitation of the Patriots offense, except that you don't have a HOF Quarterback like Tom Brady to operate it. Kyle Orton may have a lot of passing yards, but most of his yards come in garbage time when the Broncos have already gotten their asses handed to them. Don't let the stats fool you, Kyle Orton is still a second rate Quarterback that wouldn't start on a number of NFL teams.

The Denver Broncos have the worst running game in the NFL. I never thought I would type those words, but it's true. Thanks to Josh McDaniels, he has transformed your beloved Denver Broncos, who use to have 1,000 yard runningbacks nearly every year, into a finesse, soft ass passing team. You know you're running game is bad when you have to bring Tim Tebow's sorry ass off to bench to run it in the redzone. That's how bad things have gotten in Denver.

Oh yeah, and to top it all off, Jay Cutler has led the Bears to the second best record in the NFL while the Donks are about to be 2-5...Dayum. I'd hate to be a Denver fan right about now.

When the Raiders go into Mile High this sunday and win, like we always do, I look forward to reading all the excuses from you guys.
    Ya but Kyle Norton is on pace to break Marinos record!!!. IN YOUR FACE!
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lmao.

Nothing better than a Faid fan trying to smack talk when his team sucks just as much ass. hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BORDERLINE View Post
    damn really. the lowly raiders fans are feling good about there 2-4 record.this is why raiders fans are lame. We are YOUR superbowl.
    If that's the case, you've been playing like the Superbowl Broncos of the late 80s.

It must really suck tuning in every season since 03 and by november your team is out of the playoff race.
    ok, the Raiders take themselves out the playoff race in October. They take the Broncos out in November. Let's not pretend like Denver's been in the playoffs the last few years themselves and let's not pretend that those Raiders losses late were partially, if not greatly responsible.

number one overall picks , pretty sad. Now that the chiefs are better you guys are bottom feeders once again. Sucks to be a Raiders fan period, not just right now. the 0-5 niners just came up on the great 2-4 raiders. what a joke smh
    Weird because the standings show that the Chiefs are better than YOU guys too.

Just don't forget who owns, owns your mind, your feelings, your football lives, your orange essence. This is YOUR Superbowl. It's Raider Week, not Donkey Sunday, remember.
    http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=185489

11. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post

"I see this young Jason Campbell as a football player like I saw Jim Plunkett. He has everything."

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA
    Unnecessary.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Ya but Kyle Norton is on pace to break Marinos record!!!. IN YOUR FACE!
    Ha! Our mediocre QB can be just as good as your's.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post

All Jason Campbell has to do next week is manage the game.

Remember, last year we beat you with studs like Charlie Frye, JP Losman and the great JaMarcus Russell at QB. Don't remember? I'll help rejog your memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QVGuaX6_tQ

We don't need a world beater at QB to whoop some Donkey Ass. You guys suck.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    It's Raider Week, not Donkey Sunday, remember.
    http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=185489
    So you guys call it "Raider Week" as well?

What do you call the other 14 weeks? Parole appointment week?

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

LMAO! thats 10 years of pent up aggression! gawd it must suck to be a raider fan, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

All Jason Campbell has to do next week is manage the game.

Remember, last year we beat you with studs like Charlie Frye, JP Losman and the great JaMarcus Russell at QB. Don't remember? I'll help rejog your memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QVGuaX6_tQ

We don't need a world beater at QB to whoop some Donkey Ass. You guys suck.
    You don't need a world beater? You told us JaMarcus was better than John Elway. .. .get your shit straight.

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    You don't need a world beater? You told us JaMarcus was better than John Elway. .. .get your shit straight.
    Find me a quote where I said Russell was better than Elway. You won't find one, because I didn't. More talented does not equal better.

But Russell sure did look like Elway last year when he led us down the field to beat the Broncos, crushing your playoff hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    ok, the Raiders take themselves out the playoff race in October. They take the Broncos out in November. Let's not pretend like Denver's been in the playoffs the last few years themselves and let's not pretend that those Raiders losses late were partially, if not greatly responsible
    no buddy we are in the hunt even with our 4 game losing streaks at the end of the season to get in the playoffs we watch the game with hope to get to the playoffs you guys hope not to be in a position to draft jamarcus russel. I used to hate the raiders now i just feel sorry for you guys. U raiders fans are weak we beat you and you say we were supposed to. You win and act like it's the superbowl. as long as father time "al davis" is calling the shots you guys will stink it up
    Back 2 Back Patches on my jacket/ Orange Zippers
    Super Bowl 50 witness

2019 Broncos Pick’em Champion
    2021 Broncos Pick’em Champion

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information