Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Broncos are a joke

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    LOLOLLOLLOL

Then tell me who is better than Nnamdi. I know for sure it isn't the overrated Darrelle Revis, who last time I checked, got beat for a touchdown by a rookie on Sunday. I know it isn't Champ Bailey, who last time I checked, has gotten beat for multiple touchdowns this year including one on Sunday by Braylon Edwards.

The only other cornerback who is even close to Asomugha's level is Brandon Flowers, and he's not really even that close.

Educate yourself before you try to come at me with such nonsense the next time, K.
    Since your former hero JaMarcus flopped on you, you had to adopt a new best-in-the-league, right?

You've got to become a little more secure with yourself, OR . . .

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

LOLOLLOLLOL

Then tell me who is better than Nnamdi. I know for sure it isn't the overrated Darrelle Revis, who last time I checked, got beat for a touchdown by a rookie on Sunday. I know it isn't Champ Bailey, who last time I checked, has gotten beat for multiple touchdowns this year including one on Sunday by Braylon Edwards.

The only other cornerback who is even close to Asomugha's level is Brandon Flowers, and he's not really even that close.

Educate yourself before you try to come at me with such nonsense the next time, K.
    Definitely not anyone else on your sorry ass team. We don't know how well Asomugha is when everyone not covered by Asomugha is wide open every play. Choose the path of least resistance.

If Oakland has any hope of getting better, they trade Asomugha today for some draft picks or young prospects.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

I wouldn't say we're quite at the joke level by any means. it takes more than a few seasons to get to that point. I'd certainly say we've been hovering just a little over mediocre the past several years.

Word of advice. When you are trying to call somebody out for being NAIVE, you should probably make sure you spell the word right. It would help you avoid looking any stupider than you already do being a Broncos fan and all.

For the record, I didn't disappear because I was upset that the Raiders lost. I had made a bet with somebody that if the Raiders lose, then I wouldn't post here for a while. The Raiders lost, so I honored the bet that I made.
    Grammar smack. Nice reach. I type faster than your tiny pea brain thinks. I don't personally care to proof read and spell check all of my posts.

Since we are playing grammar smack, kiddo, I think you were thinking of 'more stupid.'

Taking advice from a Raider fan would be like getting a geography lesson from Miss Teen Carolina.
    Last edited by jhildebrand; 10-19-2010 at 09:12 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

LOLOLLOLLOL

Nnamdi has been beat several times this year. You can knock Champ all you want but the fact remains Nnamdi isn't even on Champ's level this year. Another fact is Champ has done it far longer.

Just because you go to bed every night with a Nnamdi fat head on the ceiling above your bed doesn't make him the best in the league at this point.

A word of advice, even though you are a typical Raider fan (not amongst the likes of Marine Raider or Devil), a quick peek at the stat line might make or break your argument. Nnamdi has less Passes Defended, less INT's, less tackles.

Go on with your "he is better because I said so argument."

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Just don't forget who owns, owns your mind, your feelings, your football lives, your orange essence. This is YOUR Superbowl. It's Raider Week, not Donkey Sunday, remember.
    http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=185489
    Just don't forget who owns, owns the Faiders top 5 first round pick in the upcoming draft . . . . . The Patriots!!!

Let's Go Broncos!!!!
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

8. The Following User High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    I wouldn't say we're quite at the joke level by any means. it takes more than a few seasons to get to that point. I'd certainly say we've been hovering just a little over mediocre the past several years.
    As opposed to the Raiders, who have been hovering somewhere under mediocre?

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

The Braiders will be on the sidelines midway thru the 3rd qtr wondering why the hell the game wasnt called at HT. Getting blasted 28-3, with no passing game and the runners getting blasted at the LOS will make for an ugly final qtr + 1/2. Sure hope you have other games to watch.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    Bitter Clinger. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Just don't forget who owns, owns the Faiders top 5 first round pick in the upcoming draft . . . . . The Patriots!!!

Let's Go Broncos!!!!
    Top 5 my arse. Just sell it for more camera equipment.
    Seymour will be a better investment. Raiders don't draft well early so more power to you.

Smack yourself for that one.

All that matters is both teams are 2-4, but the Raiders have a win inside the division, meaning that we are ahead of you in the standings.
    Really that's lame OR. Ahead becouse we haven't played a division opponent GTFOH. You lame fans soak up any glimmer of hope don't you??? I understand you forgot how it feels to be in second in the division, so even with a losing records you feel good. that's LAME
    Back 2 Back Patches on my jacket/ Orange Zippers
    Super Bowl 50 witness

2019 Broncos Pick’em Champion
    2021 Broncos Pick’em Champion

Top 5 my arse.
    what makes you think otherwise your amazing 2-4 record. The fact that a 0-5 SF team smacked u up???
    Super Bowl 50 witness

Quote Originally Posted by BORDERLINE View Post
    what makes you think otherwise your amazing 2-4 record. The fact that a 0-5 SF team smacked u up???
    Yeah genius, a 2-4 record gives you a top-5 pick.

What's so stupid is that you don't see that the Broncos are a 2-4 team. Am I wrong? What are you relying on, the future? Talk to us about NOW. You guys suck so bad you have to pretend you're miles ahead in the standings.

15. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by BORDERLINE View Post
    Ok, tell us about your 4 losses and how it makes you feel good that you lost to whoever. Can't wait to hear this one.

Yeah genius, a 2-4 record gives you a top-5 pick.

What's so stupid is that you don't see that the Broncos are a 2-4 team. Am I wrong? What are you relying on, the future? Talk to us about NOW. You guys suck so bad you have to pretend you're miles ahead in the standings.
    NO i look at facts how many top 10 picks have the raiders had in the past 6 years??? so please give it up. You sucked before , You suck now , And you will suck Later. I Can't remember the last time the Broncos had the top pick in the draft or a top 5 pick at that, but you can. We are not miles ahead but your buddy OR believes you are
    Super Bowl 50 witness

Ok, tell us about your 4 losses and how it makes you feel good that you lost to whoever. Can't wait to hear this one.
    we lost to four nfl teams. yeah not so happy about those
    Super Bowl 50 witness

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information