I wrote this article today, and need a photo of Tebows Eye-black Bible verses eminating as light...

Here is the Article...
This is the Photo on top of the article, I'd like to add a photo of light eminating from the eye-black bible verse at the bottom of the article...

Tim Tebow Cause of Florida Gators Self Inflicted Curse?

Florida Gators look like a team cursed, a team lacking grace, a team lost…

I am starting to wonder whether or not the campus decided to take a liberal tack of not allowing the eye black to be on the statue about to be erected in honor of Tim Tebow.

Superstition and football go hand and hand.

NFL fans all across this great nation of ours are waking up today passionately performing their game day rituals.

Superstitious rituals in celebration of a game that enraptures our senses to the point of drawing many of us to a primordial state where we find ourselves losing our voices after screaming to the top of our lungs again and again and again.

The chants are not even the half of it, game day rituals include, but are not limited too, camouflaging our face with the war paint of the teams colors, men wearing dresses, masks, dawning favorite player’s jersey’s, from pig noses, pink hair, cheese to Jaguar hats, waiving big hands declaring we are No.1, the D-fences, Banners, Oh Raiders fan you take the cake with your Skull and bones medieval Mad Max style garb.

We the fans allow ourselves to devolve to the point of assuming the nature of animalistic creatures, a state we once possessed before became as gods possessing the knowledge of good and evil…

Possessing the spark, we fire up the grill, throwing on it slabs of pork in honor of that pig skin we all love to see being thrown around like a javelin, the pig skin we love to see clutched to players chest in a Heisman like pose while they plow over the rival opponent.

There are so many rituals and ceremonies honoring the game. This brings me to a specific time honored tradition. The ceremony of erecting a statue in honor of our great leader’s.

Tim Tebows presence has certainly afforded the Gators to possess more than their fair share of favor, from one phenomenal winning streak after another to having 2 National Championships in just a 3 season run. Yet the past 3 games we have seen this highly competitive team, have its streak of grace come to a shockingly apocalyptic end.

What has caused the karmic wheel that has graced the Gators to come to such a painfully grinding hault.

A hault so daunting it is to the point where this Gator’s fan finds himself questioning whether or not Urban Meyer, has been nothing more than a product of the favor of good God y’all, rather than a bonified legend after all.

Have I, as a Gators fan, just committed the ultimate form of sacrilege with my anti-homerish take?

What has this team, this fan base, in such an unconjolable state?

Being the superstitious fan that I am, I can’t help but wonder if this has to do with the campus eliminating the eye black from the statue?

The very eye black reflecting the light of grace this team has been inspired by in Florida. Have the powers that be put out that light for Florida Football?

Such sacrifice is clearly accounted unworthy!

Here are a couple of pics I found but feel free to use which ever picture you like...