Thread: SO

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default SO

I turn on NFL Network at 8:00 to see if maybe some news is on to catch up on and I get a friggin Green Bay Packers practice game. How much of this on- slaught do we have to endure this year with the Packers and Favre. I'm really just so tired of the Packers and Favre. I'm surprised his wife isn't on Picture in Picture on the bottom of the screen selling a book or something.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

2. The Following 13 Users High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I turn on NFL Network at 8:00 to see if maybe some news is on to catch up on and I get a friggin Green Bay Packers practice game. How much of this on- slaught do we have to endure this year with the Packers and Favre. I'm really just so tired of the Packers and Favre. I'm surprised his wife isn't on Picture in Picture on the bottom of the screen selling a book or something.

who is this Favre guy youre talking about? LOL

its beyond ridiculous, I wish it would just end

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar

It gets worse... they've replayed the thing at least twice.

6. The Following User High Fived Midnight Blue For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I hate Brett Favre's wife almost as much as I hate Kurt Warner's wife.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Thumbs up agreed....

I might have to mute the sound during ALL games this year...not much more I can endure, someone needs to send a memo to the media...some of us DON"T want to hear it day after day!

Thanks for letting me vent.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Favre is a drama queen, retirement, drug addiction, hurt thumb, wifes cancer, he always has a reason to be Captain America. But he really screwed himself with this. Aron Rodgers is the good guy everywhere but Wisconsin.

Best case scenario Favre gets benched mid season and Rodgers excells.

I really hoe it hurts Favres HOF status, because I really think he is a mediocre QB. Plummer with an arm, and worst decision making skillz.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

And just think of how we all get to go through this when he retires............again.

It's officially been played out, thank you Brett 4 helping ESPN with 90% of their coverage.

12. The Following User High Fived Chidoze For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

I soooooo wish this was over. I mean I am constantly switching channenls when watching SportsCenter and NFL Network because it is "Favre this" and Favre that".

I hear ya Chidoze, when he officially retires then we'll have to go through this all over again.

Goodell, please stop this insanity.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

14. The Following User High Fived broncosfanscott For This Post:

To be fair... They didn't do that solely for the reason of Favre doing what he is doing. Last season they aired the Redskins intrasquad, the Ravens intrasquad, the Chiefs intrasquad, and the Redskins vs. Ravens, scrimmages more than once.

Gnomeflinger was the first to use the correct number of A's in my username.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    I hate Brett Favre's wife almost as much as I hate Kurt Warner's wife.
    OK...WHOA.

Let's stop and think about this for a minute.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

This won't hurt his HOF status, but from everyone I've talked to, even if they liked Favre before this, they don't like him much now. He really, really hurt his rep with this drama.
    Last edited by scott.475; 08-08-2008 at 12:16 AM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information