Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Pro Football Focus Ratings for Baltimore game

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    i get all 32 teams......i will have the jets stuff here in a few....
    Great info. Thanks!

2. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    I understand, and I'm not criticizing Elevation at all. I think he's a very good poster, one of the better ones on this forum and if he somehow felt my post was an attack on him then I sincerely apologize because that was not at all my intent.
    i didnt consider you attacking...perhaps i was to callous in my response to you..my bad....there are others i have current issue with.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Barrel Man

Thanks for this. Lots of people appreciate it.

5. The Following User High Fived broncobryce For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank24 View Post
    anyone discrediting the site is being insanely nitpicky. no, it's not a perfect site, but it's absolutely better than any other form of analysis that we have access to. elevation is paying for this info and sharing it with us, which i appreciate greatly.

so until one of you debby-downers is going to go through every snap and do your own player-by-player analysis, then just smile and take this stuff for whatever you think it's worth, but don't shit all over the thread.

elevation.
    Hear hear I'll drink to that.

What gets me is the Guy spent money out of his own pocket and did not have to share with any of us.

While it may not be prefect analysis it is more than someone here that has a woody one way or the other for a player and gives us a slanted opinion.

While I suspect that the guys doing the analysis at this company have some favorites in the NFL they are also graded from time to time and like REFs should have a clear eye and pure heart in doing the eval.

Unlike someone that will remain nameless that thinks that Orton is scum of the earth because he has a woody for tebow.

If you do not have anything good to say about a good Samaritan shut the hell up.

7. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    So is respecting work put in by members to add content to the board. Are they definitive? Who the Hell knows; all we have are our own opinions, and every guy here who posts a lot on football issues has been catastrophically wrong about some aspect of the team or another over the past decade. That includes a few members here (whose names shall remain undisclosed) who have been known to come off as know-it-all blowhards from time to time notwithstanding their own near perfect records of being nearly always wrong. Me? I thought Brian Griese was going to be the next big thing after the 2000 season. The rest of you can remember your own embarrassing pronouncements.

Point is, when a guy puts in work to add valid content to the board it doesn't make much sense for anyone to belittle the guy or mock his source. Just skip the damned thing. Its not written anywhere that everyone has to weigh in on every topic. I skip all Brett Favre related threads for example...
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I think where Elevation is frustrated, is he is trying to bring something to the board to elevate the discussion above the normal sniping of "McDoofus" etc., and is feeling criticized without any alternate analysis being provided. I.E. griping without suggestions as to improvement.

I think we all get your point of "take it for what it's worth", and your comments that they sometimes don't even diagnose zone vs. man correctly is definitely something to keep in mind (especially if you had an example of it), but overall, it is nice to see something generated outside of Denver that at least attempts to give an unbiased view of each players individual performance. If you've got something better, by all means let us look at it.
    To add to what these two fine gentlemen have said...

Aren't we all sick of the same old BS arguments?

• The '08 offense was great, or it sucked?
    • McDaniels destroyed a near perfect offense or McDaniels rebuilt a crap roster full of holes?
    • Cutler is a future hall of famer or Cutler is drunkard version of Jeff George?
    • Cutler lied or McDaniels lied?
    • A healthy Moreno will be a productive back or he was a wasted first round pick?
    • Marshall is an elite receiver or he's women beating, douche who whined his way out of town?
    • Hillis is a versatile every down back or he's dumb as a brick an incapable of playing in McDaniels offense?

The list could go on and on and on and on...

Isn't anyone ready to talk about the 2010 Broncos and discuss some real football topics, which is what Elevation was trying to do? Can't we move past the bull shit factions and refusal to give an inch on feuds that date back to Shanahan being fired, or Cutler traded, or worse, Jake benched?

I know the last 15 games have been tough. It's one of the worst runs (wins/losses) in Broncos history. It's frustrating. But, continuing to argue about years-old grudges is pretty silly. Don't you think?

Just to finish the mini-rant. WTF is with the condescension? "Your source sucks". "Do you know anything about football?" and crap like that.

Is being right so important that you can't discuss things without trying to belittle others?

/mini rant

9. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information