OMG I know what you mean I was watching the draft- it was the last straw for me... my husband is a loyal dolphins fan- I have been one by default for years. I was so psyched that quinn lasted all the way to our 1st pick and when we didn't pick him I freaked out... I was so pissed... it was that moment that solidified my decision to find my own team to follow.
I still follow the dolphins as my second team... and I like the players and enjoy watching them play- but the management and owners I can not stand... they are the ones making those decisions and I just couldn't take it anymore. How many quarterbacks have the dolphins had in the last 7 years- it is hysterical... my husband and I had a good laugh about this very topic the other day as we tried to remember them all- thats how bad it is!

Jay Fiedler (2000-2004): Went 36-23 as a starter, including 21-10 during the 2000 and 2001 seasons.... but he could not win the big games.
Damon Huard (2000): Won his lone start in the 2000 season, replacing an injured Fiedler.
Ray Lucas (2002): Went 2-4 in replacing Fiedler for a stretch of the 2002 campaign.... ugh thats all I have to say
Brian Griese (2003): 3-2 record in five starts, while Fiedler went 7-4 in the other 11 games... another big flop but come on did we really expect greatness here?
A.J. Feeley (2004): 3-5 record in eight games as Dolphins finished 4-12 overall.... hahahaha
Sage Rosenfels (2004-2005): Started one game in each of those years, losing both.
Gus Frerotte (2005): Went 9-6 to highlight Nick Saban's first season as Dolphins coach.... wasn't terrible but wasn't great either
Daunte Culpepper (2006): Went 1-3 before Dolphins shut him down for season with knee problems. hubby was all excited about this guy... flop
Joey Harrington (2006): Replaced Culpepper, going 5-6 in 11 games.
Cleo Lemon (2006): Lost his lone start, the season finale at Indianapolis.

count em folks thats 10 different quarterbacks- its a freaking joke.... gee I just don't know why the dolphins can't pull together as a team and win some games... DUH
maybe if they stop taking second hand quarterbacks and brought in someone fresh they would have a chance to start something-- and when they have an awesome chance they BLOW IT-- they did however take John Beck who could be promising... grrr funny this can still get me going... God I was so mad that day! BUT it did lead me to find a team of my very own and with the help of a very wise friend... I chose the Broncos lol so I can't complain.