Thread: What the heck is Ed Hochuli doing at my Hotel?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Default What the heck is Ed Hochuli doing at my Hotel?

You know the big massive NFL ref....what the Heck is he doing here in Madison?

Anyone know what refs do on days besides Sundays?

Edit: It looks like he part of a law firm.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    You know the big massive NFL ref....what the Heck is he doing here in Madison?

Anyone know what refs do on days besides Sundays?

Edit: It looks like he part of a law firm.
    Hmmm.... interesting. NExt time you see him doing something, give him a ref signal. If he's holdign a drink, give him the holding sign. If he's at the front of a crowd, give him the false start sign. If he's just standing there, give him the delay of game sign.....

Anyhow, he is definately one of my favorite refs, and usually calls a solid game. Hope he has a good time in MAdison....
    Temp sig till I find another one

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by BigBroncLove View Post
    Hmmm.... interesting. NExt time you see him doing something, give him a ref signal. If he's holdign a drink, give him the holding sign. If he's at the front of a crowd, give him the false start sign. If he's just standing there, give him the delay of game sign.....
    Nah, I think he would come over and beat me up.

Nah, I think he would come over and beat me up.
    He is massive.... he used to play football you know in college and still hits the weights like he still plays. But he's a nice guy, he wouldn't beat you up, just rough ya up a little .

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

He is massive.... he used to play football you know in college and still hits the weights like he still plays. But he's a nice guy, he wouldn't beat you up, just rough ya up a little .
    Pretty much all the celebrities that stay at the hotel are really nice-except Danny Glover-he was pissed off all the time. But they are also huge pains in the *** because you have people like frickin Jessica Simpson who shows up at 3:30 in the morning and has 9 peices of luggage that need to be hauled up to her room.

Pretty much all the celebrities that stay at the hotel are really nice-except Danny Glover-he was pissed off all the time. But they are also huge pains in the *** because you have people like frickin Jessica Simpson who shows up at 3:30 in the morning and has 9 peices of luggage that need to be hauled up to her room.
    I know it... I don't work in the hospitality industry, but my sis does as a front office manager, and she has met her fair share of celebs. That includes Al Wilson and Warren Sapp. She says both were very nice, especially Wilson who just bled class....

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I know it... I don't work in the hospitality industry, but my sis does as a front office manager, and she has met her fair share of celebs. That includes Al Wilson and Warren Sapp. She says both were very nice, especially Wilson who just bled class....
    I always get former Wisconsin Badgers like Brooks Bollinger, Lee Evans, etc. However no Ron Dayne yet

Di ck Vitale was super nice too...but he looked like he was a walking corpse. Makeup really does a job on those tv people.

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Then just call roughing the passer.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information