Thread: There's A Bill Belichick Sex Tape? Merciful Jesus, Anoint My Eyes With Clorox

Default There's A Bill Belichick Sex Tape? Merciful Jesus, Anoint My Eyes With Clorox

Like opening the ancient, creaky attic door in a horror movie, some moves are so obviously wrong-headed that you just want to scream. Tom Casale, a former writer for Patriots Football Weekly, has just made one of those moves. Writing under the name Tommy Rider (red flag right there), he penned a farewell to the team following his last day on the beat, where he dished some "gossip" that included the contention that there's a Bill Belichick sex tape floating around. Before you ask your cat to claw out your eyes, be informed that Casale strikes me as several different kinds of crazy. OK, let's proceed.

From Casale's personal site on Pregame.com, a gambling site where he's now employed:

Hold on for this one: I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with. I shit you not. The husband who is suing that woman for being unfaithful to him has a tape of his wife and Belichick screwing while the two of them were still married. Belichick is a very powerful man so I imagine he's doing everything in his power to squash this from getting out but it could only be a matter of time. A part of me doesn't want to see it but another part of me can't help but be intrigued.

Here's my theory: Matt Walsh sent Arlen Specter the sex tape by mistake, and somewhere a housewife is watching a St. Louis Rams practice walkthrough.

But Casale isn't through. Other excerpts:

Tedy Bruschi is just an unlikable person in general and I think his teammates know what's what and get sick of his act. He created an image that he presents to the public but his teammates know better.

A list of ******** would be Bruschi, Dillon, Willie McGinest, Pierre Woods, Mike Vrabel, Dan Koppen and Stephen Gostkowski. Yes, the kicker. Bruschi is by far the biggest and that seems to be a universal opinion. Sorry but it's true.

Corey Dillon is about the most miserable piece of shit you would ever want to encounter. There is no doubt in my mind that he will end up in jail at some point. You don't have to be a good guy to be a star in the NFL and no one is a better example of that than Dillon.

Wow. Even Scott McClellan is shaking his head sadly. But as always, it's the message board that provides the greatest entertainment here.

This is, indeed, Tom Casale. I worked with him for 2 years and he was universally disliked around the office. We all wondered from the very start what Fred saw in him and why he was given such a long rope after his indiscretions online. The patsfans ordeal was surreal. He used multiple aliases to, among other things, denigrate his colleagues that he worked closest with. Btw, I have alot more bullets in the gun. I haven't even mentioned the events surrounding his dismissal. It's very embarrassing. You can probably imagine when you consider how much they put up with him prior to firing him. — posted by PFW Insider on 07/30/2008 1:10 PM
    http://deadspin.com/5031384/theres-a...es-with-clorox

2. The Following User High Fived Retired_Member_001 For This Post:

GEM

I guess he likes to tape everything.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Retired_Member_001 For This Post:

Proof indeed that no news is good news.

Wook, I know you take this reporting seriously, but no one needed to even contemplate that notion.
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

6. The Following User High Fived Kapaibro For This Post:

I just wonder who would really have sex with him? I guess that hoodie turns some people on?

Go Rockies!!!
    "Get your ass down to first base and shut up!" -- Troy Tulowitzki

"The other sports are just sports, baseball is love." -- Bryant Gumbel

8. The Following User High Fived Snapping Turtle For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro View Post
    Proof indeed that no news is good news.

Wook, I know you take this reporting seriously, but no one needed to even contemplate that notion.
    After I finished vomiting for 30 mins after reading this article, I thought it would only be fair if I shared my despair.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWookieeBronco View Post
    After I finished vomiting for 30 mins after reading this article, I thought it would only be fair if I shared my despair.

Seeing the magic trick again made up for the puke that just came up in my mouth. Please Billy boy, PLEASE! Destroy that tape!

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Hold on for this one: I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with. I shit you not. The husband who is suing that woman for being unfaithful to him has a tape of his wife and Belichick screwing while the two of them were still married. Belichick is a very powerful man so I imagine he's doing everything in his power to squash this from getting out but it could only be a matter of time. A part of me doesn't want to see it but another part of me can't help but be intrigued.
    If true, then you've got to appreciate the irony of a video tape biting Belicheat on the ass
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone

The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

12. The Following 5 Users High Fived Den21vsBal19 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by TheWookieeBronco View Post
    I guess he likes to tape everything.
    So you are saying there is a tape out there of him taking a poop?

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Aw, man!!!

Did you have to?!?!?!

You've just put me off my breakfast
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29..............K Mc #11
    You'll Never Walk Alone

The Whiskeyteers ~ One for all, and all for more

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
    I just wonder who would really have sex with him? I guess that hoodie turns some people on?
    I'm sure its the roll of benjies he has in his wallet.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Other teams scramble the qb- coach communication. We should just play the sound on that video in the communication background when we met them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Andrew Luck

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

What would rock is if someone put it up on the jumbotron in Gillette during a game...Wait a minute. That wouldn't rock at all. Forget I said that...
    Last edited by EastCoastBronco; 09-12-2008 at 02:09 PM.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    What would rock is if someone put it up on the jumbotron during a game...Wait a minute. That wouldn't rock at all. Forget I said that...
    Actually I think that would rock. If that happened, it would be shown all over the world, thus making many many more fans. Giving more money to Denver, and we would be the biggest club in the world!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information