Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Punch list things to do.

Default Punch list things to do.

This is a punch list of things to do. If Y'all make a suggestion and we say we will do it and it does not get done please add it to this list.

Lots of things happening and tnedator is getting punch drunk as we speak.

This is not like another sight, we am to please and get as much done as possible when it is done we will cross it off the list.

Edit --[Tned]-- Here is a running list of what has been posted in this thread, along with statuses:

• add « Previous Thread | Next Thread » to the top of each thread page [Will need to modify code and test on testserver]
    • when we send PM's, is there a way to make it so a carbon copy of it isn't saved? I know we can scroll down, and uncheck the box, but I'd rather have to 'check' the box to save a certain PM, than vise verse [This is not a per user option. I would have to be 'unchecked' by default for everyone, and that requires a 'slight' coding change to accomplish. There is a third-party mod that will make it user controlable, but I would have to test that in testing version (which I haven't even installed yet), before onsidering a third party mod. We will leave this on the list]
    • And I just noticed, that any/all threads I posted in, have now become "subscribed to". Is that a setting thingy? [EXPLAINED-COMPLETED]
    • vBookie [To be considered] [Off the table for now]
    • Countdown clock for sig area
    • Allow custom user titles [COMPLETED]
    • Don't know if it's been brought up already but would it be possible to get the avatar size increased to maybe 100x100 or 150x150 pixels..?80x80 is kind of small. [Determine what a size increase would have on future load concerns as forum grows}
    • Can the logo image be centered?
    • Increase Avatar Size [Completed - Increased to 100x100 and 17k]
    • Find/Add Salute Smilie [COMPLETED]
    • Add D-Fence Bronco Smilie [COMPLETED]
    • P&R separated into two different forums, politics and religion [done]
    • P&R require a second subscription (noone denied), so that those that don't subscribe won't have it show in "new posts" search or on their forum list.
    • Allow a thread title that is all caps
    • Add icon that shows in Browser URL and when favorite/bookmark is stored [COMPLETED]
    Last edited by Tned; 12-01-2007 at 12:18 AM.

add

to the top of each thread page

This bugged me on the 'other' forum, and it never got addressed.....not sure it even can be, but....

...when we send PM's, is there a way to make it so a carbon copy of it isn't saved? I know we can scroll down, and uncheck the box, but I'd rather have to 'check' the box to save a certain PM, than vise verse.....

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post
    This bugged me on the 'other' forum, and it never got addressed.....not sure it even can be, but....

...when we send PM's, is there a way to make it so a carbon copy of it isn't saved? I know we can scroll down, and uncheck the box, but I'd rather have to 'check' the box to save a certain PM, than vise verse.....
    Agree. I hate going through and deleting my pm's. Its a little pet peev of mine.

Not sure if its possible either. Not that big of deal, but would be nice.

And I just noticed, that any/all threads I posted in, have now become "subscribed to".

Is that a setting thingy?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

And I just noticed, that any/all threads I posted in, have now become "subscribed to".

I can't say I have that problem Mike.

Red Dog Ghost Rider in tha hizouse!

i hate that too...

and was thinking about it this morning...

we should change this if possible please...

________
    LadyNight18
    Last edited by anton...; 08-31-2011 at 07:02 PM.

noted and this will stay here until we get it fixed or find out it can't be fixed.

Keep the pet peeves coming and we will see if they can be addressed.

It was requested that we make it that way by default, but you can change it. If you click on "User CP" and then click on "Edit Options" on the left side of the page, in the Messages and Notifications portion of the Options page is a setting called "Default Thread Subscription Mode", you can simply change it from "No Email Notification" to "Do Not Subscribe"

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post

You registered early on when the default for a new member was "Do Not Subscribe". The system wide setting only sets up a new members options, but from that point forward it is under the users control.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post

that's what I get for being slow......

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

that's what I get for being slow......
    I wasn't going to say anything...:p

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Don't know if it's been brought up already but would it be possible to get the avatar size increased to maybe 100x100 or 150x150 pixels..?

80x80 is kind of small.

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

is there a way to prevent the 3 pop up boxes that show up whenever I get a PM?

I get one that shows I have a PM and who its from. Then one that asks me if I want to open it in another window. Then the third one says something else that I don't understand. I know it has nothing to do with my PC settings. Is there something to set or un-set on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman View Post
    Don't know if it's been brought up already but would it be possible to get the avatar size increased to maybe 100x100 or 150x150 pixels..?

80x80 is kind of small.
    I'll add it to the list and we will consider it. Short term, it is no problem, as active members and posts increase, the number one load on the server is graphics, so it is recommended that they are on the smaller size. So, let me do some calculations and talk to the board. In the meantime, I will add it to the punch list at the top of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    is there a way to prevent the 3 pop up boxes that show up whenever I get a PM?

I get one that shows I have a PM and who its from. Then one that asks me if I want to open it in another window. Then the third one says something else that I don't understand. I know it has nothing to do with my PC settings. Is there something to set or un-set on this board?
    The first two popups are from vBulletin and the last your computer. If you don't want pop notification, then you can disable the first two, and the last will go away on its own.

Go into you "User CP" then click on "Edit Options" and then scroll down to the Private Message Popup setting:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	changePMpopup.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	1  

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information