View Poll Results: Why do you want Tebow to start?

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • I'm a Gator fan.

0 0%
  • He's not Kyle Orton

2 25.00%
  • I want Tebow to strt.

6 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why do you want Tebow to start?

No vote for me as I do not Tebow to start till it is time for him. Some time in 2012. By then Orton will have a huge contract else where and will be a happy camper.

TIM will be ready and willing to become the full time starter.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Thnikk, I like ya and all, but if this place isn't up to your standards, no one forces you to log on.
    Really its a running dialog between me and Tned.

Honestly, this poll is effectively 2 weeks late, but for those Tebow fans that are still around, I'd like to see why people want Tebow to start.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

If he is going to be the future of the franchise I want him to get his growing pains out of the way now. This season is a wash because of the oline and RB's, why make 2011 or 2012 a wash too waiting for Tebow to get his reps in then. I'm not a Tebow fan but he was clearly drafted to be the future starting QB of this team.

4. The Following User High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Orton is playing well. But its going to be telling if McD really sees Tebow as the QB of the future LATER in the season. If he doesn't, and when we are basically out it, Orton will still be in the game. If not, Tebow SHOULD be getting time.

Its hard to justify spending 4 picks on a QB if you don't start him in 2 years. Seems that woudl be pretty telling that Tebow wasn't THAT much of a need for a team that has a LOT of needs.

Orton is playing well right now, but the team isn't winning. I would want Tebow to get some playing time, this year, if we are mathmatically out of the playoffs.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

6. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

I know there has been arguments back and forth about using Tebow in red zone packages, I personally would like to see him given a chance. We suck in the red zone, his intagibles could be an asset, couldn't be any worse I'm sure, we are turning the ball over on downs in the red zone anyway....................

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by broncofaninfla View Post
    I know there has been arguments back and forth about using Tebow in red zone packages, I personally would like to see him given a chance. We suck in the red zone, his intagibles could be an asset, couldn't be any worse I'm sure, we are turning the ball over on downs in the red zone anyway....................
    Can't argue with that. Before I knew that Tebow was listed as the #3 QB, I figured we would have brought him in on that goalline rush instead of trying the RB again.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

10. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Really its a running dialog between me and Tned.
    Agreed, this thread isn't about Thnik saying he doesn't need to login to the lesser forum anymore, because he gets all the Broncos news and talk he needs from Twitter and the repacement freak.

The thread is about Tebow, or something like that.

If he is going to be the future of the franchise I want him to get his growing pains out of the way now. This season is a wash because of the oline and RB's, why make 2011 or 2012 a wash too waiting for Tebow to get his reps in then. I'm not a Tebow fan but he was clearly drafted to be the future starting QB of this team.
    ...lol....so last season.....when we were 6-0....you had us goin' to the superbowl........right???

Keep Tebow on the bench.......Orton is ok....
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by broncophan View Post
    ...lol....so last season.....when we were 6-0....you had us goin' to the superbowl........right???

Keep Tebow on the bench.......Orton is ok....
    Not at all, I liked the fact we were 6-0 but had seen that song and dance before. I'm more intrested in the 3-10 W/L run we are now in under Mcd and Orton. Also more intrested in why our running game sucks and leading rusher only averaged 2.2 yards in our last game. This one demensional offense might compete in some games this season but if we don't break in another demension I can guarentee you we will have a losing record and possibly finish dead last in the AFC West this season.

You are right, Orton is ok but we need more than ok in this offense. With no threat in the red zone, teams can play the pass every time greatly reducing our chances to score and or fail to convert 4th downs as has been the case this season in the red zone as well.

Our record might not be any better with Tebow at the helm but we will be that much farther in his development or be exposed, one or the other but either way we'll Denver will be that much more ahead in knowing what they have in Tebow.

14. The Following User High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Not at all, I liked the fact we were 6-0 but had seen that song and dance before. I'm more intrested in the 3-10 W/L run we are now in under Mcd and Orton. Also more intrested in why our running game sucks and leading rusher only averaged 2.2 yards in our last game. This one demensional offense might compete in some games this season but if we don't break in another demension I can guarentee you we will have a losing record and possibly finish dead last in the AFC West this season.

You are right, Orton is ok but we need more than ok in this offense. With no threat in the red zone, teams can play the pass every time greatly reducing our chances to score and or fail to convert 4th downs as has been the case this season in the red zone as well.

Our record might not be any better with Tebow at the helm but we will be that much farther in his development or be exposed, one or the other but either way we'll Denver will be that much more ahead in knowing what they have in Tebow.
    well....O.K. then......just does not make sense to say this season is "a wash" just 3 games into it....when....just like last year when we were 6-0...it did not make sense to say we were a lock for the superbowl.

Orton threw for 470 frickin yards last week.....and yes...they need to do better in the red zone....but you still want to replace him already??

when this team is 4-8 or so......then....if there is a plan for Tebow to start next season.....let him start the last 4 games.
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Orton needs to grow more facial hair

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information