Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Breakfast Cereal Thread!

Crazy Hoss, that's right, your MN. you still work in the industry?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Didn't they get soggy. I've tried that with animal crackers and they just turn to mush.
    Yea.....if you let them sit awhile....they will get soggy....but really it is not too bad.....something different every once in a while, I guess.
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

Sex line on Chad Ochocinco's cereal
    CINCINNATI -- Charity-minded callers are getting intercepted by a sex phone line because of a misprint on Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco's namesake cereal boxes.

Courtesy of PBLsports.com
    Because of a wrong toll-free prefix for a number listed on Ochocinco's cereal, callers are directed to a phone sex line instead of a children's charity.
    The phone number is supposed to connect callers to Feed the Children, which benefits from sales of "Ochocinco's". But because the box has the wrong toll-free prefix, they get a seductive-sounding woman who makes risque suggestions and then asks for a credit card number.

Cincinnati-based Kroger Co. said Thursday it was pulling all Ochocinco cereal boxes from its grocery shelves because of the error. Some local stores had them on special display after the launch about a month ago.

Tara Sands of Reading, Ohio, told WCPO-TV and the Cincinnati Enquirer that her family called the number on the box hoping to learn more about the charity.

"We don't need anything to give our Bengals a bad name, especially Chad," Sand told WCPO. "He's obviously trying to do something great by doing this [for] 'Feed The Children.' "

Ochocinco told WCPO that the number was clearly a mistake and he's sure that the maker will fix the problem.

A woman who answered the phone at Pittsburgh-based PBL Sports, which specializes in such limited-edition products featuring star athletes and their favorite charities, told the Enquirer that the company is looking into the situation.

I guess alpha bits were a kiddie favorite but then so was Frosted Flakes.. Tony influenced a lot of kids to by his Grrrrrrrrreat ..

I rarely eat sugary cereal any more but was tempted when I was at Sams yesterday. Had them in my hand. but thought who need the extra calories.

I use Kashi now mostly for mixing with yogurt as a desert

But Honey Nut Cheerios and Rasin bran are in the cupboard as we speak..

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    I guess alpha bits were a kiddie favorite but then so was Frosted Flakes.. Tony influenced a lot of kids to by his Grrrrrrrrreat ..

I rarely eat sugary cereal any more but was tempted when I was at Sams yesterday. Had them in my hand. but thought who need the extra calories.

I use Kashi now mostly for mixing with yogurt as a desert

But Honey Nut Cheerios and Rasin bran are in the cupboard as we speak..
    Honey Nut is good cereal.

I always liked the grape nuts and honey bunches of oats

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    Crazy Hoss, that's right, your MN. you still work in the industry?
    Haha no. I'm in school right now. My friend still works there and they just switched to 12 hour which he said really sucks. I don't understand what happened to the 40 hour work week. I blame globalization and the disappearance of unions.

Quote Originally Posted by T.K.O. (team kyle orton) View Post
    Sex line on Chad Ochocinco's cereal
    CINCINNATI -- Charity-minded callers are getting intercepted by a sex phone line because of a misprint on Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco's namesake cereal boxes.

Courtesy of PBLsports.com
    Because of a wrong toll-free prefix for a number listed on Ochocinco's cereal, callers are directed to a phone sex line instead of a children's charity.
    The phone number is supposed to connect callers to Feed the Children, which benefits from sales of "Ochocinco's". But because the box has the wrong toll-free prefix, they get a seductive-sounding woman who makes risque suggestions and then asks for a credit card number.

Cincinnati-based Kroger Co. said Thursday it was pulling all Ochocinco cereal boxes from its grocery shelves because of the error. Some local stores had them on special display after the launch about a month ago.

Tara Sands of Reading, Ohio, told WCPO-TV and the Cincinnati Enquirer that her family called the number on the box hoping to learn more about the charity.

"We don't need anything to give our Bengals a bad name, especially Chad," Sand told WCPO. "He's obviously trying to do something great by doing this [for] 'Feed The Children.' "

Ochocinco told WCPO that the number was clearly a mistake and he's sure that the maker will fix the problem.

A woman who answered the phone at Pittsburgh-based PBL Sports, which specializes in such limited-edition products featuring star athletes and their favorite charities, told the Enquirer that the company is looking into the situation.

Reminds me of these.

I think my company used to package Flutie Flakes too. They had a box in the display case. I wonder if it was worth anything. Too bad we didn't do Wheaties.

that's a good company General Mills. 12 hour shifts, ouch. good bank though I bet

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    that's a good company General Mills. 12 hour shifts, ouch. good bank though I bet
    It wasn't GM it was sub-contractor. We did all sorts of stuff. Kashi, Easy Mac, Splenda, etc.

Honey Nut Bunches of Oats with Almonds....

and

Count Chocula

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

I found Buff's favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information