Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breakfast Cereal Thread!

Crazyhorse's stool funny color = a penis somewhere same funny color

Great thread, great topic, thanks for bringing it to us. I used to love breakfast cereal but haven't eaten it in years. (I think because I began drinking beer on a regualar basis and milk and milk products don't mix well with me) I was thinking of post raisin bran the other day and how much I really liked it. It makes my jaw sore though for some reason.

Capn Crunch products are always good, but they tear the hell outta my mouth. Lucky Charms rule. Reminds me of a funny story, I remember I bought a box of Lucky Charms when I was in h.s.. J(unk food cereal was always a big score back then for us farm folk). I told my sister to stay the eff away from Me Lucky Charms. Well, she stole all the marshmallows from that box of lucky charmsand and made me promise her a bowl upon the safe return of the marshmallows

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Cinnamon Life is good.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

I remember back in the day....when I used to go to my grandma's house and stay all night....in the mornings she would give me graham crackers,crunched up, in a bowl with milk poured over it.....pretty tasty....every now and then I still do that.
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncophan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by broncophan View Post
    I remember back in the day....when I used to go to my grandma's house and stay all night....in the mornings she would give me graham crackers,crunched up, in a bowl with milk poured over it.....pretty tasty....every now and then I still do that.
    to me that's kinda sad. Sounds like your Grandma didn't really look forward to your visits and that maybe she didn't really love you that much.

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    to me that's kinda sad. Sounds like your Grandma didn't really look forward to your visits and that maybe she didn't really love you that much.
    lol.....God rest her soul.....she was a good lady........
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

9. The Following User High Fived broncophan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Crazyhorse's stool funny color = a penis somewhere same funny color

Great thread, great topic, thanks for bringing it to us. I used to love breakfast cereal but haven't eaten it in years. (I think because I began drinking beer on a regualar basis and milk and milk products don't mix well with me) I was thinking of post raisin bran the other day and how much I really liked it. It makes my jaw sore though for some reason.

Capn Crunch products are always good, but they tear the hell outta my mouth. Lucky Charms rule. Reminds me of a funny story, I remember I bought a box of Lucky Charms when I was in h.s.. J(unk food cereal was always a big score back then for us farm folk). I told my sister to stay the eff away from Me Lucky Charms. Well, she stole all the marshmallows from that box of lucky charmsand and made me promise her a bowl upon the safe return of the marshmallows
    Only if it's my own penis!!

She dug through the whole box and took out all the marshmallows? What was the point of that?
    In Elway We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Only if it's my own penis!!

She dug through the whole box and took out all the marshmallows? What was the point of that?
    she was bored and Lucky Charms without the marshmallows just arent the same. I thought it was pretty funny

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by broncophan View Post
    Didn't they get soggy. I've tried that with animal crackers and they just turn to mush.
    In Elway We Trust

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

I invented a cereal dish. Cheerios and chocolate milk

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

she was bored and Lucky Charms without the marshmallows just arent the same. I thought it was pretty funny
    Lucky Charms - Marshmallows = Alphabits

I used to work at a place that packaged cereal. The lucky charms came separate from the marshmallows in giant totes. You weren't supposed to but sometimes I would take a handful of marshmallows and eat them.

I invented a cereal dish. Cheerios and chocolate milk
    That sounds pretty good. Cheerios themselves are pretty bland.
    Last edited by CrazyHorse; 09-30-2010 at 11:22 AM.
    In Elway We Trust

16. The Following User High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

interesting Crazyhorse. I'm from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, home of Quaker Oats. They are responsibel for much of the nation's cereal supply. Not sure, but I think Capn Crunch is made there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

interesting Crazyhorse. I'm from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, home of Quaker Oats. They are responsibel for much of the nation's cereal supply. Not sure, but I think Capn Crunch is made there.
    Minneapolis is the headquarter of General Mills. The company I worked for was contracted to make the variety packs. Anyways here's a picture!
    In Elway We Trust

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

that's pretty cool. there's a GM plant just outside of Cedar Rapids,. I think I interviewed with them for a job.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    I've tried that with animal crackers and they just turn to mush.

lol. That is hilarious. Its like something a stoner would do. Tried to make an animal cracker cereal.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

22. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

ROR UR. that is totally midnight-1 a.m. stoner activity

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information