Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Bold and fearless predictions for the game on Sunday by an unabashed Seahawks fan

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by CANHawk View Post
    Oh man, did you guys see that!? Just like I told you! Seahawks kick ass! Everything went according to plan. We came in with a gameplan and executed like a finely tuned machine. Epic. Totally epic. WHOOO!

errrr... what's that? You say we didn't win? No way. That's preposterous!

Wow. Really!? That's bad... Real bad. Oooh... that hurts. Ok, you got us. ~sigh~ I conceede to your awesomeness. You had our number on both sides of the ball. You owned us. You are significantly more bad ass than us this day. Congrats.

Shits n giggles aside, it's been fun playing silly bugger with you guys this week. You're a good bunch. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

cheers..........CANHawk
    Much props coming back. Next time I won't come down with the flu :knockonwood: and I'll do some smack talking over in your house before the game.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    John Elway's buck teeth

Hey, if you're going to drop into someone else's yard and talk smack, you have to be prepared to take your lumps when your team doesn't deliver. That should be a rule of life.

Speaking of which... I still need to go over to the "official" Broncos forum and take them there too. Not looking forward to that. I was a much bigger arse over there!

For all that I tried my best to dismiss it, Mile High is an incredibly tough place to play on the road; doubly so on opening day. Compound that with Arizona like temps and coming out of there with a win was a tall order. Not to take anything away from your team mind you. They were pretty good in their own right. Your secondary is all that it's cracked up to be and Orton picked our young secondary apart.

Again, not to take anything away from your team, but we really didn't do ourselves any favours with the penalties and the turnovers. That int by Champ on the first drive really set the tone for the game and the int was set up by dumb penalties. We take better care of the ball and it's a very different game, but cest la vie. Ball control is the name of the game, and it's a game we lost.

I was quite happy with the performances of rookie Golden Tate and second year man Deon Butler on our team. I think those kids are going to be great one day. It may sound kind of lame, but I'm kind of glad that the outcome wasn't just a result of being outclassed, but was also the result of mental errors on our part. Mental errors can be overcome, but a sheer lack of talent cannot. It's something for us to build upon. We're a young team and it's going to take some lumps for us to learn to be better.

Coming off this butt whooping and the fact that the Chargers just served up a grade-A mollywhopping to the Jags, I'm not really sure how to start a smack thread over there.... but hey, I'm a gamer, I'll think of something!
    Congratulations on handing us our asses.

Still forever greatful for giving us the pick that became Earl Thomas.

3. The Following 8 Users High Fived CANHawk For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Hey, if you're going to drop into someone else's yard and talk smack, you have to be prepared to take your lumps when your team doesn't deliver. That should be a rule of life.

Speaking of which... I still need to go over to the "official" Broncos forum and take them there too. Not looking forward to that. I was a much bigger arse over there!

For all that I tried my best to dismiss it, Mile High is an incredibly tough place to play on the road; doubly so on opening day. Compound that with Arizona like temps and coming out of there with a win was a tall order. Not to take anything away from your team mind you. They were pretty good in their own right. Your secondary is all that it's cracked up to be and Orton picked our young secondary apart.

Again, not to take anything away from your team, but we really didn't do ourselves any favours with the penalties and the turnovers. That int by Champ on the first drive really set the tone for the game and the int was set up by dumb penalties. We take better care of the ball and it's a very different game, but cest la vie. Ball control is the name of the game, and it's a game we lost.

I was quite happy with the performances of rookie Golden Tate and second year man Deon Butler on our team. I think those kids are going to be great one day. It may sound kind of lame, but I'm kind of glad that the outcome wasn't just a result of being outclassed, but was also the result of mental errors on our part. Mental errors can be overcome, but a sheer lack of talent cannot. It's something for us to build upon. We're a young team and it's going to take some lumps for us to learn to be better.

Coming off this butt whooping and the fact that the Chargers just served up a grade-A mollywhopping to the Jags, I'm not really sure how to start a smack thread over there.... but hey, I'm a gamer, I'll think of something!
    Start with criticizing this vid:

(It will probably get you banned)
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

5. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post

Wow.
    With fans like that it is hard to imagine the bolts games getting blacked out.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

8. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Wow.
    With fans like that it is hard to imagine the bolts games getting blacked out.
    Because SD doesn't want the Nation to see their fans. It has nothing to do with Ticket sales.

Real talk, the only NFL football team that markets male leotards is the San Diego Chargers.

Adopted Bronco:
    John Elway's buck teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post

LOLZ! Many thanks. This will be a great first grenade into their yard!

Muchos gracias.
    Congratulations on handing us our asses.

Still forever greatful for giving us the pick that became Earl Thomas.

11. The Following User High Fived CANHawk For This Post:

LOLZ! Many thanks. This will be a great first grenade into their yard!

Muchos gracias.
    You don't have to run off to continue smacking it around. There are several Bolt fans that frequent this board. Bring it on. (Just don't talk about that guy in the video, I don't have any explanation for him!)
    Gimme some footyball, please!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLights View Post
    (Just don't talk about that guy in the video, I don't have any explanation for him!)

Word has it that that's Sanluis.

14. The Following User High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    Word has it that that's Sanluis.
    Wow.....

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived sanluis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post
    Wow.....
    You have a lovely voice....

Adopted Bronco:

You have a lovely voice....
    I heard it was you trying to make us Charger fans look bad....

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post
    I heard it was you trying to make us Charger fans look bad....
    You guys don't need my help..

20. The Following User High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

You guys don't need my help..
    And yet I heard you did it anyway. That's cold KCL....

22. The Following User High Fived sanluis For This Post:

KCL

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information