Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for the Tebow fans

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by GGMoogly View Post
    Sorry if I misunderstood, but what does "pipe down" mean to you?
    KCL is from Missouri, and is pretty direct and plainspoken. Never mean spirited though
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

2. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    I understand your point. I am on record as being both excited about Tebow's eventual future here, and of being highly skeptical of Kyle Orton's abilities...however - this board was being in essence Spammed. New threads constantly popping up regarding the same subject matter. Thats not supposed to happen, and its time consuming and irritating to fix it. Unrelated threads were being repeatedly diverted into Tebow threads. It got to be much like a roomfull of people trying to discuss matters with an unruly guy in the middle banging on pots n' pans shouting "Look at ME! Listen to ME!" In short conversation was becoming difficult, and members were getting extremely testy. In some cases some members were admittedly more short tempered than would be ideal, I suspect in part due to frustration.

That is not to say that your overall points about rudeness are invalid in general here. There has been an epidemic of snotty, condescending and sarcastic posts here lately, making the Football forum downright unpleasant at times. I will admit to having gotten irritated and testy a few times myself, more than I should have.
    Dread you're the man.... As always a good post.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

JMHO...

If you would not be rooting for the Broncos after one player is traded you are a player fan. I don't care who the player is. If you are a Broncos' fan right now for any reason.
    Merry.

6. The Following User High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GGMoogly View Post
    But as a mod, you have the power to banish their posts to the hinterland based on your like or dislike of them.
    I have not moved a single one of his threads to that area. I do have the power though I haven't used the power on any thread. Furthermore, no one mod can do that on their own. It takes at least 2 mods to come to agreement that a thread has gone so far off of it's initial intent and has gone so far downhill that it needs to be moved, in order to move it. I have not moved a single thread to that area. I also was not one of the voting mods on moving Jags threads.

This has now gone away from just a normal question and answer. This may be a real issue for you. The Black Hole was a forum that was discussed in Town Hall as being something the members wanted. If you feel it is being run incorrectly, please, start a TH thread and we can see if there is a way to make the transition a little clearer.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

KCL is from Missouri, and is pretty direct and plainspoken. Never mean spirited though

Yes I am from the show me state...the state where the Kansas City Chiefs play..the team that finally took it to those SD Chargers and their leader
    Phyllis...I don't know who started calling him Phyllis but that shit cracks me up.
    It's time to put the Chargers in the basement...

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Tebow/Miller/Decker/McGee

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Look at nut on his shiny white horse.....

Jeepers, I love the Broncos OK!!!!!!!!!!!! I am serious about wanting to study 1 player at a time.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a game on Sunday. DT is suppose to be healthy enough to play (hope we are not putting him in too early). After studying Royal, I will pick on another player to love, lets say I choose and then after the game I will assess the player. But, I love Royal now. I can hear the chants: Royal, Royal, Royal!!!!!!!

I always heard that Col. was Gods Country, I have only seen pictures of the beautiful place, would love to visit. We here have 2 seasons: Very Hot: Very Cold (6 weeks of bitter wet cold).

Anyway common guys and lets get pumped for the game on Sunday. I want to see a little more protection for the QB and I want to see Orton release the ball quicker. Pass Rush, just want to see it. Special Teams, burned last week step up to the plate Sunday............Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived JaxBroncoGirl For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jaxgatorgirl3 View Post
    Jeepers, I love the Broncos OK!!!!!!!!!!!! I am serious about wanting to study 1 player at a time.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a game on Sunday. DT is suppose to be healthy enough to play (hope we are not putting him in too early). After studying Royal, I will pick on another player to love, lets say I choose and then after the game I will assess the player. But, I love Royal now. I can hear the chants: Royal, Royal, Royal!!!!!!!

I always heard that Col. was Gods Country, I have only seen pictures of the beautiful place, would love to visit. We here have 2 seasons: Very Hot: Very Cold (6 weeks of bitter wet cold).

Anyway common guys and lets get pumped for the game on Sunday. I want to see a little more protection for the QB and I want to see Orton release the ball quicker. Pass Rush, just want to see it. Special Teams, burned last week step up to the plate Sunday............Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing I have said today was in relation to you. People asked things and I answered.

Anywho....I hope Royal can play. He hasn't practiced much this week due to an injury.

14. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Nothing I have said today was in relation to you. People asked things and I answered.

Anywho....I hope Royal can play. He hasn't practiced much this week due to an injury.
    Royal was not on the list of players who did not practice today, so hopefully he will be ok, and will be able to play Sunday.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

16. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Tebow/Miller/Decker/McGee

Yea, I read that too. I hope Royal can play. I do want to see the ST step up to the plate this week. We must see more pass rushing. We must be more aggressive getting to the QB. The problems we had last week can be fixed. We could and should have won that game. We Lost It. That is ok if we come back strong this week.

Go Broncos beat SeaChickens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived JaxBroncoGirl For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

BRONCO Bandwagoner here...class of 88!! Thank you JE!!

GO BRONCOS!!

20. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jaxgatorgirl3 View Post
    Yea, I read that too. I hope Royal can play. I do want to see the ST step up to the plate this week. We must see more pass rushing. We must be more aggressive getting to the QB. The problems we had last week can be fixed. We could and should have won that game. We Lost It. That is ok if we come back strong this week.

Go Broncos beat SeaChickens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The ST was giving me absolute fits last week!! There is absolutely no reason for a guy to get midfield just about every time they get the ball!!!

Does anyone know if Syd'Quan is activated for the games? It might be worth it to put him in on returns and see what he can do in comparison to Cox.

22. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    BRONCO Bandwagoner here...class of 88!! Thank you JE!!

GO BRONCOS!!
    You need to pipe down too Nomad.

love
    the evil step sister

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    the Greek

...There has been an epidemic of snotty, condescending and sarcastic posts here lately, making the Football forum downright unpleasant at times....
    That's what I'm saying.

...And now I'll shut up.
    I have no pride and I know no shame

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

I dont want to give away my age, but I clearly remember when we thought Don Horn was the savior at QB after tensi,(LOL) then came hufnagel, then craig penrose, matt robinson, Norris weese,(I may have the order wrong) Craig morton, steve deberg...then Elway as a bronco on the cover of sports illustrated!!!!..I went off to college in Texas and had the Rocky Mountain News mailed to me down there. I just couldnt get enough of the broncos and I still cant...Do I criticize mcdaniels for some ridiculous moves? Yes...Do I get accused by people on here of not being a true fan? yes..LOL...Evidently, some fine folks on here think criticizing anything to do with the team is HERESY!hahahaha...Just think how boring it would be on here if all we did was say how wonderful everything is with this team...Zzzzzzzz

Anyway, it is perfectly normal to become a fan of a team because of ONE player...Tebow has that effect on people and there is nothing wrong with that...we should be glad that people have become bronco fans strictly because of Tebow. Nothing wrong with that at all. I remember growing up and becoming a san diego chargers fan because of Johnny U!!!!!....Then I became a n LA Rams fan because of Joe Namath...I liked the 49ers because of Montana and Young, now I couldnt care less about the 49ers..so welcome aboard Tebow fans! This guy is awesome and I am dam glad he is a Bronco!!!!!

27. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    I dont want to give away my age, but I clearly remember when we thought Don Horn was the savior at QB after tensi,(LOL) then came hufnagel, then craig penrose, matt robinson, Norris weese,(I may have the order wrong) Craig morton, steve deberg...then Elway as a bronco on the cover of sports illustrated!!!!..I went off to college in Texas and had the Rocky Mountain News mailed to me down there. I just couldnt get enough of the broncos and I still cant...Do I criticize mcdaniels for some ridiculous moves? Yes...Do I get accused by people on here of not being a true fan? yes..LOL...Evidently, some fine folks on here think criticizing anything to do with the team is HERESY!hahahaha...Just think how boring it would be on here if all we did was say how wonderful everything is with this team...Zzzzzzzz

Anyway, it is perfectly normal to become a fan of a team because of ONE player...Tebow has that effect on people and there is nothing wrong with that...we should be glad that people have become bronco fans strictly because of Tebow. Nothing wrong with that at all. I remember growing up and becoming a san diego chargers fan because of Johnny U!!!!!....Then I became a n LA Rams fan because of Joe Namath...I liked the 49ers because of Montana and Young, now I couldnt care less about the 49ers..so welcome aboard Tebow fans! This guy is awesome and I am dam glad he is a Bronco!!!!!
    how old are you? Please tell me in a PM...Now ...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information