Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Bronco Players Gameday Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    As long as that hate keeps you warm at night and offsets some of the pain of becoming one of the worst, if not the worst, team in the league since he's been gone.

I'm all for people that can live in denial by hating former Broncos. Doesn't work for me, but I wish it did.
    What pain? Outside of during the game itself, I don't tie my emotions to the performance of a sports team. I pity anyone who does.
    “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”

--Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    What pain? Outside of during the game itself, I don't tie my emotions to the performance of a sports team. I pity anyone who does.

Ok, Bosco, whatever you say, buddy.

We see you trolling, we hatin'.

Tryin to catch you postin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Cutler OWNS Bosco

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Cutler OWNS Bosco
    A lot truth to that.

Ok, Bosco, whatever you say, buddy.
    Do you find this hard to believe? If so, why?

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    A lot truth to that.
    How do you figure that? Since he got booted out of Denver, he's led the league in turnovers in one season, made himself public enemy number one in another, been a perpetual tackling dummy, and this year he is very average.

I can't see any metric where the current score isn't heavily tilted against Cutler and his few remaining apologists.
    “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”

--Vince Lombardi

Do you find this hard to believe? If so, why?

How do you figure that? Since he got booted out of Denver, he's led the league in turnovers in one season, made himself public enemy number one in another, been a perpetual tackling dummy, and this year he is very average.

I can't see any metric where the current score isn't heavily tilted against Cutler and his few remaining apologists.
    Whatever you say, Bosco.

I don't really get some of you guys with the deep hate for ex-Broncos, but whatever floats your boat.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Schef dropped a TD yesterday.

Whatever you say, Bosco.
    I take that to mean you don't have an answer? In all seriousness I don't see why it's such a foreign concept.

I don't really get some of you guys with the deep hate for ex-Broncos, but whatever floats your boat.
    That cuts both ways. I don't really get why Cutler and Scheffler...guys who blatantly put their own interest above the team...are so popular here. Those two are the only ones who consistently get venom thrown their way, and there are many other ex-Broncos out there who don't get that kind of treatment.

--Vince Lombardi

Cutler carries one of the least talented offensive units in the league.

I can totally see how he's easy to dislike, but he's a very good player.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Cutler carries one of the least talented offensive units in the league.

I can totally see how he's easy to dislike, but he's a very good player.
    Depends on the day. He still has the same problem he had in Denver. One day he'll look like a man among boys, the next he might look like he forgot his brain in the locker room. He should be much better than he is, because he has more god given talent than any man has a right to have.

--Vince Lombardi

I've seen most of his games this year and he's doing a great job on regards to not making mistakes.

I think your bias is ridiculous.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

That cuts both ways. I don't really get why Cutler and Scheffler...guys who blatantly put their own interest above the team...are so popular here. Those two are the only ones who consistently get venom thrown their way, and there are many other ex-Broncos out there who don't get that kind of treatment.
    Really? Scheffler consistently gets venom thrown his way? Do tell.
    Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

Adopted Bronco:
    Sly Williams

Couldn't figure out where to post this link.
    Kyle Ortons farewell to Denver. Really Funny
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=r8_buda5vWo

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Depends on the day. He still has the same problem he had in Denver. One day he'll look like a man among boys, the next he might look like he forgot his brain in the locker room. He should be much better than he is, because he has more god given talent than any man has a right to have.
    I saw 3 straight games last year where Manning looked worse than Jay. Then this year against Buffalo Brady looked pretty pedestrian too. It happens even to the best of them.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information