Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Bronco Players Gameday Updates

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Tyler Polumbus is playing LG for the seabirds today. He's an CU Buff, so I want to root for him... But man he's bad. The first play I watched he got pushed into Hasselbeck and his man hit Matt's arm as he threw. Next one he tried to cut is man on a stretch play and didn't even slow him down.
    Last edited by Buff; 01-08-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Brandon Stokely just scored on the Saints to give them the lead.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Brandon Stokely just scored on the Saints to give them the lead.
    That was a beauty.....so happy that my buddy still has it......
    Last edited by pnbronco; 01-09-2011 at 04:35 PM.
    Getting Stoked

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Tyler Polumbus is playing LG for the seabirds today. He's an CU Buff, so I want to root for him... But man he's bad. The first play I watched he got pushed into Hasselbeck and his man hit Matt's arm as he threw. Next one he tried to cut is man on a stretch play and didn't even slow him down.
    They just said his name more on the Lynch run that I think has ever been said on TV. That was a great run by Lynch BTW....wow.....
    Getting Stoked

6. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

I am SO happy cutler isnt in denver. What an asshat.
    his rook wr misses a ball, and cutler gives him a dirty scowl and says "that better not happen again".
    Then he follows that up with a dying duck to forte who corrals it and fumbles it.

I root for whoever is playing Chicago.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    Bitter Clinger. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post
    his rook wr misses a ball, and cutler gives him a dirty scowl and says "that better not happen again".
    Then he follows that up with a dying duck to forte who corrals it and fumbles it.

Yeah, that asshat goes out there and avoids infinite sacks against a hellish Philly pass rush and does nothing but make play after play after play.

I like how you imply that somehow the Forte fumble on that play was his fault. Cutler, while being grating at times, does everything you could ever expect out of a quarterback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

9. The Following 7 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Its kind of funny, i had thought that Vick and company had finally gotten their act together and were going to win at home tonight. I even picked them to win the pickem league but man, im so happy that Jay and company won. Denver is worse off without him i know that much.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Yeah, that asshat goes out there and avoids infinite sacks against a hellish Philly pass rush and does nothing but make play after play after play.

I like how you imply that somehow the Forte fumble on that play was his fault. Cutler, while being grating at times, does everything you could ever expect out of a quarterback.
    Yea, pretty ridiculous. This guy said it best:

RT @greggrosenthal: I don't trust football fans that don't enjoy watching Jay Cutler.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Cutler's curbed most of his turnovers and carries that offense just as much as Forte. If he ever had a truly elite WR, and no Marshall never was, he'd be a top five QB.

That little annoying ******* has grown up since he left Denver and honestly his own fan base bashes him constantly for no reason.

I wish certain posters were smart enough to either not post that garbage or just shut the **** up and not pollute a message board with their idiotic drivel. ******* garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post

RT @greggrosenthal: I don't trust football fans that don't enjoy watching Jay Cutler.
    I couldn't agree more with this. Cutler is a joy to watch. He makes throws that few if any in the NFL can make. I don't have to live with the guy so I really don't care what his personality is like. RC acts like Jay was his former lover.
    Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Softskull For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post

Did you see how badly Sausagebacon whiffed? That kid was an undrafted free agent. Jay vouched for him to make the final roster, and he whiffed like that. Jay ha earned the right to demand a high level of play from his wrs.

When guys like Manning and Brady do that, they are fierce competitors that want to win. Jay does it, and he is a jerk. *shrugs*

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived ursamajor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    wasn't he on our Roster at one time?

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Yea, pretty ridiculous. This guy said it best:

I like to watch Jay Cutler get the shit kicked out and throw interceptions. Does that count?
    “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”

--Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    I like to watch Jay Cutler get the shit kicked out and throw interceptions. Does that count?
    As long as that hate keeps you warm at night and offsets some of the pain of becoming one of the worst, if not the worst, team in the league since he's been gone.

I'm all for people that can live in denial by hating former Broncos. Doesn't work for me, but I wish it did.

Adopted Bronco:
    the beer guy

I'm in that tweener area of the country...so I get to see Chicgao play and hear its radio stations. People in Chicago think that Cutler was sucking because he was throwing all those INT's.... Hell.. I think we can really say that it was the wideouts running the worng routes.

I laughed when that pass went thru that OSU kids hand/crotch. Cutler was like..."Dude..."

God I so hate the fact that Chicago looks like they are going to the playoffs again this year.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information