Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1397

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Abe bowed up to him...that's why I initially thought it was going to be him. I thought he'd be the only one of the group that could get up after the first whack. I still lean towards Glenn, but if I wanted to take away Rick's strength then I would take out Bull Randleman.
    Dang, thought it would be one or the other...not both. Rough episode to watch. Great acting by Rick and Negan.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	9614

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I've been watching youtube Reactions to Walking Dead....some are pretty funny. Pretty emotional outbursts.

Name:	eye.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	9622

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

7. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dang, thought it would be one or the other...not both. Rough episode to watch. Great acting by Rick and Negan.
    The acting was amazing, but I still feel like I got punched in the stomach. For me the writing has been so great at making me feel a connection with different characters. When Abraham died I was sad but when he killed Glen it just broke my heart. IMO they could of pulled back a little from the violence on that scene. Seeing the tissue fly and blood dripping from the bat is a imagine that I'm having a hard time clearing from my mind. Negan did such a good job of breaking down Rick that I didn't need to see all the details....
    Getting Stoked

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

OB, Tned

alot of people complaining about the gore, which I don't get. It's a show about a zombie apocolypse, things might get a tad bit dirty. There are always other shows to watch for those people.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    alot of people complaining about the gore, which I don't get. It's a show about a zombie apocolypse, things might get a tad bit dirty. There are always other shows to watch for those people.
    I think as someone here put it or an article I read, in the past, most of the head bashing has been zombies, and one of the worst human deaths was probably the guy in the turnstile getting his face bitten off (drawing a blank on his name). On top of that, it's often been almost cartoonish in it's qualities, with blood splashing the camera lens and stuff. This scene was much, much more real in the depiction of the violence and the fact it was on two humans has bothered many people.

I'm like pn in that it was a shot to the stomach and almost too much and they probably could have gotten the message across and dialed down the head bashing a bit. That said, seeing what Game of Thrones and others due, I don't personally have a problem with the violence. For me, it was less about how graphic and real it was and more about thinking that it was just Abraham, who I liked, but I wasn't as invested in, and then getting the gut punch of Glenn and worse, seeing how tortured poor, sweet, innocent, cute, lovely, smart Maggie was.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Exactly....seeing the Zombies is one thing. Man I balled my eyes out with Lori, Hershel and Beth. But watching someone for 7 years and then seeing something so brutal it just hurt me on a whole different level. For me the setting of the show is about the zombie apocalypse, but it's the character connection that kept me wanting to see more.

I don't think it is asking too much to dial the gore back on a fan favorite just a tiny bit and still understand exactly what happened and all the repercussions of these events. All the actors there did a amazing job of expressing grief, shock, terror and just utter helplessness.
    Getting Stoked

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    Exactly....seeing the Zombies is one thing. Man I balled my eyes out with Lori, Hershel and Beth. But watching someone for 7 years and then seeing something so brutal it just hurt me on a whole different level. For me the setting of the show is about the zombie apocalypse, but it's the character connection that kept me wanting to see more.

I don't think it is asking too much to dial the gore back on a fan favorite just a tiny bit and still understand exactly what happened and all the repercussions of these events. All the actors there did a amazing job of expressing grief, shock, terror and just utter helplessness.
    they stated last year that the series was going to get darker and the style of writing has changed quite a bit, I think people should be ready for things to be fairly close to this in future episodes. Another thing to note is the director of the season premiere, when he directs, the episode is usually darker and gorier (is that a word?).

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	9624

18. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I started watching on Netflix in June - I watched all episodes twice by the time season 7 premiered - this is my new addiction - I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this show - Rick/Andy is AMAZING - I would kidnap and rape him if I could im kidding - just kidnap

I knew Glenn and Abe were both going down (because I am a moron and joined all of the FB groups and know all spoilers) but I still cried the WHOLE entire episode (I cried the 3 more times Ive watched since then too) no TV show has ever made me cry - I still cant believe it gets to me like this

No other show/movie/anything has ever had me so hooked. I have also started reading the comics because of how much I love this show (so that gives a bit of a spoiler too) but I am still not a fan of the comic genre (I just cant get into the way it read) I still enjoy them but try to stay behind the TV show as not to spoil it too much (The Whisperers are coming soon - maybe by the end of this season)

Anyone else read the comics???? I want Maggie to do to Negan what Michonne did to the governor in the comics

I would also like to attend my first ever comic con because of this show - if I got to meet Andrew in person - OMG

Wish I had paid attention to this thread back in 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    I started watching on Netflix in June - I watched all episodes twice by the time season 7 premiered - this is my new addiction - I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this show - Rick/Andy is AMAZING - I would kidnap and rape him if I could im kidding - just kidnap

I knew Glenn and Abe were both going down (because I am a moron and joined all of the FB groups and know all spoilers) but I still cried the WHOLE entire episode (I cried the 3 more times Ive watched since then too) no TV show has ever made me cry - I still cant believe it gets to me like this

No other show/movie/anything has ever had me so hooked. I have also started reading the comics because of how much I love this show (so that gives a bit of a spoiler too) but I am still not a fan of the comic genre (I just cant get into the way it read) I still enjoy them but try to stay behind the TV show as not to spoil it too much (The Whisperers are coming soon - maybe by the end of this season)

Anyone else read the comics???? I want Maggie to do to Negan what Michonne did to the governor in the comics

I would also like to attend my first ever comic con because of this show - if I got to meet Andrew in person - OMG

Wish I had paid attention to this thread back in 2010
    I read the comics, waiting on the latest volume at the library. Only 3 people ahead of me right now.

22. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I'm really looking forward to Daryl killing some of these fools.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Mike, OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I'm really looking forward to Daryl killing some of these fools.
    From what I know it may not happen this way but I really want Daryl to beat the holy hell out of Dwight

This week should be interesting - its the first week back at Alexandria - we see Rick and most of the gang for the first time since the deaths (I dont know if they are showing the Hilltop this week - I think Maggie and Sasha went to the Hilltop and Rick and the rest went back to Alexandria) - per previews it appears Rick and Michonne (Richonne) are not on the same page about Negan. Michonne is seen crying about something (which is big - that bitch dont hardly ever cry - Daryl cries more than she does)
    and the episode is 90 minutes (65 without commercials - LOL - AMC plays the most damn commercials - ugh)
    Last edited by OB; 11-11-2016 at 01:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

26. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Were on easy streeet and it feels so sweeeet!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information