Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1397

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I am with you. I still watch faithfully, but I don't think I'm as zealous as I used to be.
    It's different, but I still really enjoy and look forward to it. I know some felt they got too graphic with Glen/Abraham and don't completely disagree, but considering they've had faces eaten off and such, is the gruesomeness of a human induced death than much more than a walker induced one?? (the popping eye was tough to look at).

That said, I really wish they would just kill Negan and move on. He does a great job with the character, but I hated the beat down nature of the group. I hope at least this season if they are battling them, they don't again become subservient and kneel to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    It's different, but I still really enjoy and look forward to it. I know some felt they got too graphic with Glen/Abraham and don't completely disagree, but considering they've had faces eaten off and such, is the gruesomeness of a human induced death than much more than a walker induced one?? (the popping eye was tough to look at).

That said, I really wish they would just kill Negan and move on. He does a great job with the character, but I hated the beat down nature of the group. I hope at least this season if they are battling them, they don't again become subservient and kneel to him.
    Don't count on that happening. Rick will find his balls.

3. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Don't count on that happening. Rick will find his balls.
    No way. Michonne has them.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Interesting. They are replaying the season 7 finale with interviews and bonus scene before the premier.

Well, here we go!

8. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Well, here we go!
    Son works until 8:00, we we're recording it. I'll avoid this thread for a bit...

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Good episode. I didn't like the jumping around and the flash forward crap. I could have gone without that, but still pretty good. One thing I don't like, open chances to take Negan out, but he's still alive. 5 top saviors there for the taking, instead of shooting, they're talking. Gabriel had a freaking gun, instead stands there listening to the shitting your pants comment. I think that's a bit of bad writing as it's unbelievable.

12. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Good episode. I didn't like the jumping around and the flash forward crap. I could have gone without that, but still pretty good. One thing I don't like, open chances to take Negan out, but he's still alive. 5 top saviors there for the taking, instead of shooting, they're talking. Gabriel had a freaking gun, instead stands there listening to the shitting your pants comment. I think that's a bit of bad writing as it's unbelievable.
    Agreed on all counts. As soon as Gabrielle heard his voice, he should have been shooting. As soon as Negan walked out, should have been shooting.

I did not like the time jumping one bit.

14. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Agreed on all counts. As soon as Gabrielle heard his voice, he should have been shooting. As soon as Negan walked out, should have been shooting.

I did not like the time jumping one bit.
    I loved the fighting, I loved the plan. I loved the nod to George Romero. The other stuff I could have done without. It could have stood on its own without all that. Ricks pink zombie eyes, wth was that? Rick and Judith aged, Michonne and Carl the same. Just weird.

******* Gabriel. I effing hatred him in the beginning. I really liked watching his progression. Now it just seems counting down to his demise.

16. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Last night's episode where they fought the exiles was as lame as the one the week before where they fought the giants. They need to shitcan the series at this point.

I thought the fight scene was terrible. The one thing this series has never been able to do well is large battle scenes so I knew that wasn't going to happen but to just have them stand still shooting out windows and then driving away was pretty lame. I get they were just buying time and getting an opening for the zombies but you had 5 guys standing there begging to be shot and nothing... nope lets knock out those windows on the 3rd to 10th level?

I don't really have an opinion on the flash forwards, dreams or whatever they are until they reveal what they mean.

The Gabriel scene was another example of bad writing... hey that douchebag is out there, I'm going to run out to him for no particular reason and then he's going to run to the car I just left and drive away. That was just pathetic to watch because it was just dumb and lazy writing.

I thought the episode was terrible, I hope it gets better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Last night's episode where they fought the exiles was as lame as the one the week before where they fought the giants. They need to shitcan the series at this point.
    BTW I was talking about the other Walking Dead series, the one featuring the Denver Broncos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

20. The Following 5 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    BTW I was talking about the other Walking Dead series, the one featuring the Denver Broncos.
    yes, I deciphered that. I'm just over talking about the Broncos at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

I know that this has been said a couple of times but...

Why the **** did not one of those 200 armed people take a steady bead on Negan while he was blathering on about dick size... and put a bullet through him.
    Also, why in gods name would you offer any of them amnesty???

Bad writing but I'll still be watching....

It's really amazing that fans have been criticizing lazy writing and absurd character actions for the past couple of seasons, but the writers keep writing the same absurd plots and unreasonable character actions. I went in to the season thinking, ok, surely the writers, director, producer have heard the complaints from fans and will tighten this shit up. Guess not.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information