Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I'm not nearly as excited about Sunday night as I used to be. The show is kind of going downhill IMO.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I'm not nearly as excited about Sunday night as I used to be. The show is kind of going downhill IMO.
    I've watched the first couple of episodes of Into the Badlands and it's pretty good.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

4. The Following User High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

What a disappointing mid-season finale.

The writing this season has been pretty damned bad. I haven't said that at all the first 5 seasons, but the writing this year just doesn't seem to match ANY of the characters.

Why are they making Carol out to be some psycho when she's been pretty right-on all along? I mean, why would she wait for Morgan to leave the room for just a moment, turn out the lights (In daytime) push and RUN to get down to the prisoner only to do NOTHING once there? Why wouldn't she just plan to make that move once Morgan was asleep...or having a better chance? It just didn't make sense.

Then, after the baddie gets away, two woman that have been shooting zombies in the head for months, throw their guns down because he has a knife when he's only 5 feet away??? Why? They could have easily pulled the trigger and put a bullet between his eyes from that range.

He said he would kill everyone had he had the chance.. to "set them free." YET.. when he's given the guns.. he doesn't kill anyone. He walks out into the swarm mass of zombies with the medical chic?? Why? Why wouldn't he kill? Why would he then take that girl with him if they gave up their guns?

What was up with the teenager fight...that just ends up with one saying "yeah, my dad killed your dad...but your dad was an ******* too." Wow.. if tht doesn't set the world straight, then I don't know what would. I mean, how profound and hard hitting.

If they wanted everyone to remain so quiet while hiding in the houses, why would they let the little whiney kid continue to play his music?

Then.. WHY is Glen trying SOooooo hard with Enid to come back? I mean, had we seen ONE SINGLE scene where the two of them had any interaction BEFORE she tossed him a bottle of water? Why does he continue to think that she would risk her life to save HIS wife? I mean, really? Why would she give a shit about his wife, no matter how many times he mentions it? I didn't see any kind of "special bond" between this teenager and Maggie, so why does Glen keep throwing that out there as if that's something that hits home? Seems Enid should/would just say "screw this, good luck with your wife, I'm going to go live alone and be fine...thanks."

It's just over and over again with weird writing that not only doesn't make sense, but doesn't fit the characters that we've grown to know. I mean, it just doesn't make sense with so many things. I think they changed writers this season, and it's shown in a bad way.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

7. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Crap, I forgot that it's about to start back up. Just saw this at the top of my BF screen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dead.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	8423

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Very cool
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Enid becomes Sophia in the comics. In the comics, Carol is already dead, Sophia never became a zombie and is still alive and is the adopted daughter of Maggie and Glenn. Because the series took a different route, it looks like Enid will become the adopted daughter.

Writing has been shaky, but that's just an explanation of why they are doing that.

12. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Crap, I forgot that it's about to start back up. Just saw this at the top of my BF screen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dead.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	8423
    Thanks for heads up....I forgot too. I'll get to see the first one and then be gone for 2 weeks....but have something to look forward to when I come back...
    Getting Stoked

That's a long weekend and we will be skiing so I doubt I will be able to watch it that Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    That's a long weekend and we will be skiing so I doubt I will be able to watch it that Sunday.
    I didn't know that you skied

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    I didn't know that you skied
    Used to ski almost every weekend but since I tore my knee up we only go a few times a year. Still love it though.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Used to ski almost every weekend but since I tore my knee up we only go a few times a year. Still love it though.
    that's a neat thing to know about you.

I also do downhill mountain bike in the summer, you do anything like that, nut?

Can't wait for Sunday!!!

20. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

I also do downhill mountain bike in the summer, you do anything like that, nut?
    I will not be ignored... *******

22. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information