Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Maybe much later in the series, but not in the comics to date. I'm waiting on the latest book at the library, which is 2-3 seasons ahead of the show. Rick is still a strong leader.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

dont know if you guys have been watching Fear the walking dead.

But last episode was awesome.

They are all starting to realize what the government is doing. If we even know that is the existing branch of government instead of just a unit who decided to take over their suburbs, Which is killing everyone outside of the safe zones.

I am watching Fear the Walking Dead. Like it so far.

Hate the drug addict kid, liked him at first, but like most addicts, I just don't deal with lying, vindictive little *********.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

the government snatched his ass up.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    the government snatched his ass up.
    And now I'm going to have to dvr this episode because the Broncos are on.

I think the one blinking the lights is the kid with the knife from the first couple of episodes. Probably wrong, but I liked him.

6. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    And now I'm going to have to dvr this episode because the Broncos are on.

I think the one blinking the lights is the kid with the knife from the first couple of episodes. Probably wrong, but I liked him.
    I hope it wasn't. . .

One thing that's kind of bothered me with the original Walking Dead, is that no matter where they are, no matter how much time passes since the original apocalypse, as soon as a fence or barrier is erected, there is a horde of zombies pressing against it trying to get in. Even in rural Georgia.

Now, here in Los Angeles, one of the most population dense areas in the country, right in the middle of what would logically be the highest concentration of zombies. . . nothing. In fact, just cut a hole in the fence and go trapesing around without seeing a single one.

It's not logically consistent.

The problem is probably more with the first series' depiction of a seemingly never ending supply of meandering zombies rather than the new show's dearth of the same. I never could buy off on the number of zombies just showing up wherever the group went, including mass migrations right to or through the location where they were.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I hope it wasn't. . .

One thing that's kind of bothered me with the original Walking Dead, is that not matter where they are, no matter how much time passes since the original apocalypse, as soon as a fence or barrier is erected, there is a horde of zombies pressing against it trying to get in. Even in rural Georgia.

Now, here in Los Angeles, one of the most population dense areas in the country, right in the middle of what would logically be the highest concentration of zombies. . . nothing. In fact, just cut a hole in the fence and go trapesing around without seeing a single one.

It's not logically consistent.

The problem is probably more with the first series' depiction of a seemingly never ending supply of meandering zombies rather than the new show's dearth of the same. I never could buy off on the number of zombies just showing up wherever the group went, including mass migrations right to or through the location where they were.
    I know what you mean mate, it makes the show really unbelievable

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

the reason there isnt zombies everywhere is because the government is killing anything that moves outside of the quarantine zones.

In walking dead, Rick woke up after a coma, we dont know how long it was since the original outbreak, most of humanity could have turned by then.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    the reason there isnt zombies everywhere is because the government is killing anything that moves outside of the quarantine zones.

In walking dead, Rick woke up after a coma, we dont know how long it was since the original outbreak, most of humanity could have turned by then.
    Right, we're asked to believe a company of military guys in the "only safe zone south of the San Gabriel's" can disperse with the 20+ million zombies in Southern California. If that's the "only safe zone", then there are over 20 million others in Southern California.

I can deal with that.

But if the military was killing off everything that moved, I can't explain endless hordes of roaming zombies in rural America that show up absolutely everywhere Rick, et al try to settle.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

apparently there is 6 other zones just in LA. So we will see if thats true or not.

I just saw the casting for the character Jesus in TWD....hmmmm definitely doesn't fit the comic...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jesus.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	7826

Going to have to see how they play this out. Actor is 5'7.

This won't mean a damn thing to anyone who hasn't read the Walking Dead comics....but ohhhhemmmmmgeeeee!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carl.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	7850
    Last edited by GEM; 11-09-2015 at 05:32 PM.

4 more days! I cannot wait!!!

I am watching Fear the Walking Dead. Like it so far.

Hate the drug addict kid, liked him at first, but like most addicts, I just don't deal with lying, vindictive little *********.
    I watched a video of cast from comicon a few months ago and the actor that plays Nick sounded/acted like he was high then. I can see why they cast him for the part.

4 more days! I cannot wait!!!
    I have my day planned tomorrow, pick my dogs up from little rock, watch Broncos, and then watch walking dead.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information