Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    So. I guess Daryl needs to hurry up with that giant truck of gasoline and the rocket launcher so that he can set it off and watch all the zombies walk into the fire (saving the day)..but then attracting the baddies that were after the guy and 2 girls.... that ended up taking his motorcycle and crossbow.
    yep, they basically laid out the entire end game in that last episode... not the greatest writing this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

2. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I know this is 2 episodes ago, but, I mean... the writing basically TOLD us the story in that episode (was very weird writing for them). What was the plan when climbing out on the fence to get the rocket launcher off the soldier? Yelling is his face to get him to drop it? Why would Daryl go back with the medicine, and then ask to trade for a carved nothing to give it back? I mean, if you are going to risk your life to give them back the meds, why ask to trade for it? Then, why would the stranger drop his gun just because Daryl had his crossbow aimed? If I had a .45 cal pointed at your head, and you had a crossbow pointed at mine, I'd take my chances that I could get my shot off first.

So it just HAPPENED to be an episode that mentions the group setting off a big fire so that the zombies walk into it from miles away, and then later he drives away with a giant truck of fuel and a rocket launcher? I'm not exactly the sharpest tack in the box, but even I can see where this is going.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I know this is 2 episodes ago, but, I mean... the writing basically TOLD us the story in that episode (was very weird writing for them). What was the plan when climbing out on the fence to get the rocket launcher off the soldier? Yelling is his face to get him to drop it? Why would Daryl go back with the medicine, and then ask to trade for a carved nothing to give it back? I mean, if you are going to risk your life to give them back the meds, why ask to trade for it? Then, why would the stranger drop his gun just because Daryl had his crossbow aimed? If I had a .45 cal pointed at your head, and you had a crossbow pointed at mine, I'd take my chances that I could get my shot off first.
    Remember though that the guy said he has never killed a person. It makes sense when you think of who the guy is that was holding the gun.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

So it just HAPPENED to be an episode that mentions the group setting off a big fire so that the zombies walk into it from miles away, and then later he drives away with a giant truck of fuel and a rocket launcher? I'm not exactly the sharpest tack in the box, but even I can see where this is going.

This explosion/fire and the resulting carbon and nitrogen from the burning bodies will create an awesome layer of topsoil for Deanna's Alexandria expansion plans!

I'm sure you must have left this off by mistake, it's so obvious.

8. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Someone ends up on Talking Dead's couch as a surprise guest...any guesses who?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Tell me. PM me.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I hope it's the priest.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Richard Simmons!

My guess is the dark hair lesbian (can't remember her name). I don't know who it is, so please don't tell me. Just my guess.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    My guess is the dark hair lesbian (can't remember her name). I don't know who it is, so please don't tell me. Just my guess.
    She's pregnant in real life (or was when they shot the first half of the season) so that may be a good call.
    She may want some time with her new kid.
    I'm thinking Carl may be in some trouble as well.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

I liked the Morgan episode...but I res ply don't like what they've done with his character.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

I liked the Morgan episode...but I res ply don't like what they've done with his character.
    I loved that episode as well...and wish there were more like it.
    My prediction is that he's going to leave the group and take a few main players (who think along the same lines) with him...
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

I was so excited when he came back, I literally love his character, but now that a few episodes have played out I just do not like what they've done with him. You can still be human and know who or what a dangerous, bad person is. The guy he has locked up is literally one of the worst of the Wolves. He just seems really out of touch with his reality.

EastCoast...you may be right, he may be one that splits off as they do in the comics. In the comics there are a couple different locations that each set of groups runs and lives in. Maybe he goes to one location with others and Rick and his like minded go to the other? I don't know that info, but I do know that I don't like that they've basically made him a ***** foot who endangers those around him. He's getting to be as bad as the priest.

18. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

I would throw the priest off the top of the wall to distract the zombies so I can set off some car alarms.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    This explosion/fire and the resulting carbon and nitrogen from the burning bodies will create an awesome layer of topsoil for Deanna's Alexandria expansion plans!

I'm sure you must have left this off by mistake, it's so obvious.
    Yeah...yeah you are right.... I did miss the carbon and nitrogen from the burning bodies. I must have been asleep. :blink:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information