Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Did you read the comics, Clay?
    I read a couple of them. I was given 4 at Christmas, not sure if there is more than that.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I'm not talking about that single episode...I'm talking about since the return...I am ready for payoff. It's nice that they have brought in the new characters, I'm more interested in my old characters. I'm having issues with each episode concentrating on Rick...the next on Daryl and Beth...I just want some reuniting. It was good, just overall, a bit boring.

I'm not going anywhere and I know it will come together and when it does....booooyah it will be great, just the buildup is starting to drive me nuts.
    I dont like the seperation either. It seems like they are stalling, or taking to long trying to let the story develop.

3. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I read a couple of them. I was given 4 at Christmas, not sure if there is more than that.
    The payoff of reading the comics is worth it. I didn't read them in actual comics. I read them in books and there are 19 volumes that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    You know that Doctor is gonna get eaten before he tells us wtf happened.
    do you mean bit? zombies don't really eat do they?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

The payoff of reading the comics is worth it. I didn't read them in actual comics. I read them in books and there are 19 volumes that I know of.
    Id love to read the books. My book list is so long now, that its not feesable in the immidiate future.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    do you mean bit? zombies don't really eat do they?
    Oh they eat. Guts, butthole, every damn thing!!!

7. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It seems to be building up. I expect it to kick into another gear now that they have a goal of reaching Terminus and their not wondering around lost with no direction. If they do ever reach that safe haven.... :nospoilers:

Hopefully anyways. Them wondering around from house to house running from walkers like they did in the previous seasons again would have gotten old and boring pretty quick to me. Though i don't expect their journey to reach this place to be a smooth one.

With what they went through with the governor though, i would have maybe looked for another prison or something like and tryed to start another life there. They don't have a clue if this is another Woodbury or worse or not. But at least there's a chance it could be something good.

I haven't read the books or comics or any spoilers so i have no clue what to expect or what's going to happen. So it's still keeping me interested.

9. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

I liked it. I thought the tension was good in the episode. I like the separation and focusing on smaller individual groups. Building towards something that will hit as a cliffhanger.

And Rosita, how you doinnnnnn?

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I liked it. I thought the tension was good in the episode. I like the separation and focusing on smaller individual groups. Building towards something that will hit as a cliffhanger.

And Rosita, how you doinnnnnn?
    I already like Rosita more than Hershal.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

A lot of online chatter is heffer women having a fit about the amount of clothes Rosita is not wearing. Seriously?

Maybe they should tune up on their knowledge of the books and show....Rosita is a former prostitute.

The other thing that's bothering them....how is she shaving her legs, armpits...no way, blah, blah, blah.

Gosh sakes...women are such haters.

15. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

A lot of online chatter is heffer women having a fit about the amount of clothes Rosita is not wearing. Seriously?

Maybe they should tune up on their knowledge of the books and show....Rosita is a former prostitute.

The other thing that's bothering them....how is she shaving her legs, armpits...no way, blah, blah, blah.

It's also Georgia...in the summer.

Rosita makes me wish Walking Dead was on HBO and not on AMC

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

18. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

"Don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other."--Al Bundy

It's easier to be catty towards an attractive woman than to put effort in to losing weight and turning yourself in to an attractive woman.

I read some crap that there are groups petitioning Disney to make fat princesses and Matel make fat Barbie's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It's easier to be catty towards an attractive woman than to put effort in to losing weight and turning yourself in to an attractive woman.

I read some crap that there are groups petitioning Disney to make fat princesses and Matel make fat Barbie's.
    and they want them to make them out of cookie dough, so they can eat their daughters toys

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Oh shit...who just took beth???

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information