Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Episode 1 of what?

This is third damn season of the prison.
    The new season. If you're on the third season of the prison the end is coming soon.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

******* awesome episode. WISH IT CONTINUED for another 10minutes ><

Who do you guys think was blowing the horn?

My guess would be that emo chick teenager or the priest.

3. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    ******* awesome episode. WISH IT CONTINUED for another 10minutes ><

Who do you guys think was blowing the horn?

My guess would be that emo chick teenager or the priest.
    I think it's the Wolves. I think that is where they make their big entrance.

This episode was effing awesome though!!! I missed this show freaking much!

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

see i think that teen chick knows who they are, and is helping them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

the community said they also had kicked people out in the past. I wonder if these guys are the wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    My kid introduced me to it. Cancelled Netflix the next day.
    I used showbox and popcorn for a month or so and received so many letters saying "I was going to be sued" by movie companies I just decided it was more hassle than it was worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I used showbox and popcorn for a month or so and received so many letters saying "I was going to be sued" by movie companies I just decided it was more hassle than it was worth.
    I actually went to download it on my phone after reading here the other day but got so many damn popups in the middle I decided not to take the spyware chance. Anyone have a link to a known clean APK?

Wow. I've been using Popcorntime for a year and haven't had anything like that at all. Must have something to do with living in this shithole of a country.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Wow. I've been using Popcorntime for a year and haven't had anything like that at all. Must have something to do with living in this shithole of a country.
    The movie/recording industries won a court battle in Canada earlier this year which makes it law that the internet providers have to forward any complaints from the industries onto the offending IP owners. The providers don't have to provide names to the industries but they do send you the threatening letters, the worst part is that some people take it serious and get scared enough to contact the POS law office that sends these things out. Once you contact them, they know who you are and they are actually fining people.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

The movie/recording industries won a court battle in Canada earlier this year which makes it law that the internet providers have to forward any complaints from the industries onto the offending IP owners. The providers don't have to provide names to the industries but they do send you the threatening letters, the worst part is that some people take it serious and get scared enough to contact the POS law office that sends these things out. Once you contact them, they know who you are and they are actually fining people.
    I was curious to know whether or not people were still getting fined for downloading movies or music. Interesting.

Don't download them, just stream them.

I think it might be the teen who's father was shot by Rick that is blowing the horn. The girl knows what its like to fight for your life against the biters, I doubt she would invite a thousand to come her way.

The Wolves do seem to enjoy using them, however.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

The program is good enough that if they got together with all the creators and offered at a cost, I would pay. I hated paying for netflix and then would have to pay for hulu for certain shows. Just put it all in one place and I'd have no issue paying for it.

Last night, I had the choice to watch ER (every season available) or Desperate Housewives (again every season)...kick ass. I can't even find ER on any other paid service. I started Desperate Housewives on Netflix, got 2 seasons in and they took off the availability.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    The program is good enough that if they got together with all the creators and offered at a cost, I would pay. I hated paying for netflix and then would have to pay for hulu for certain shows. Just put it all in one place and I'd have no issue paying for it.

Last night, I had the choice to watch ER (every season available) or Desperate Housewives (again every season)...kick ass. I can't even find ER on any other paid service. I started Desperate Housewives on Netflix, got 2 seasons in and they took off the availability.

I bought a couple of these.

http://www.hevcbox.com/

They are a streaming box that can work by hooking directly to your modem/router, or wirelessly. But it has the paid version of showbox installed and the newest XBMC ...which is now called Kodie. So there is nothing that I miss. I don't have cable TV, or netflix, or Hulu. I have this and antenna.

The WEAK spot of this would be watching sports live. I do go to the sports bar to watch the Broncos/football...although there are always 3 games on via antenna (2 at 12, 1 at 3)...and thursday night for right now. But there are ways to stream that, if I were to do some research, I hear its pretty easy.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Both the samarai and carol both know about covering yourself in gunk to hide from the zombies (hell, carol was even smarter by making a poncho of a sheet first)....yet here they are, walking side by side with thousands, and they aren't covered in zombie gunk? I'd bathe in the shit if I knew I was goign to have to be that near THAT many biters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Don't download them, just stream them.

I think it might be the teen who's father was shot by Rick that is blowing the horn. The girl knows what its like to fight for your life against the biters, I doubt she would invite a thousand to come her way.

The Wolves do seem to enjoy using them, however.
    you realized downloading and streaming are the same thing, right? when you stream, you are downloading the file and playing it at the same time.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information