Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1397

Thread: The Walking Dead

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I bet if they knew Lincoln was going to leave they would have kept Abraham alive to fill the void left ny Rick.... Now no Michonne either
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Finally caught up...omg it’s still ZZzzZZzz. How can such a great show go south so fast?
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

The comic is soooooo much better.

I bet it is. But they are running out of ideas and butchering the ones they do have.

They might of killed off too many main characters.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

I've actually enjoyed this season and think it's changed in a positive way. I'm not missing Rick or Maggie as much as I thought I would.

I don't know wtf bronx is talking about. Since this new writer took over, it's been amazing. Tonight's episode... holy shit!
    Last edited by GEM; 03-25-2019 at 12:17 AM.

7. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Directv had a 1:27 episode in guide as 1:00. Fortunately, wife had Badlands set to record after, a LOT happens in that last 27 minutes. Check your recordings.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I don't know wtf bronx is talking about. Since this new writer took over, it's been amazing. Tonight's episode... holly shit!
    Yea, holy shit.

I am on a twd spoilers group so I know what will happen about a week before it happens. If you haven't watched or read the comics, tonight may traumatize you! Holy!!! I have to have the spoilers or i get really bad anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I am on a twd spoilers group so I know what will happen about a week before it happens. If you haven't watched or read the comics, tonight may traumatize you! Holy!!! I have to have the spoilers or i get really bad anxiety.
    We did neither, and my wife was in total shock after episode, I wasn't far behind.

12. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

GEM

So I gave up after last season and Carl. The dialogue and story were just shit. Friends told me that Gimple was gone and had a new person in charge and things were pretty good. So decided to binge it.

First half was meh, Rick's last episode was really well done (loved the interaction with Shane and seeing Hershel again), second half of the season was probably the best I have seen in years. The graveyard episode was amazing, the whisperers are a good villain and made the zombies feel creepy again. Stakes episode was shocking. Last episode was pretty meh though. Either way, best season in a long while.

Things I don't care for, Judith being all Mary-Sue, everybody is either gay or into inter-racial relationships (not that i care about those types of characters (I like Aaron), it just seems forced and SJW when the population is so small), love triangle between Rosita and the other two is just about as dumb and useless as anything they've done on the show (ever), I wish Gabriel would just die and go away...was hoping to see his head next to Tara's.

I thought this season was the best in quite a while, and i agree, the second half was better than the first. I was really expecting more from the final episode, but I guess they shot their wad the week before.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Anyone who has any liking of TWD should without a doubt somehow check out the comic. The original source material far differs from the show, and dare i say it is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Anyone who has any liking of TWD should without a doubt somehow check out the comic. The original source material far differs from the show, and dare i say it is better.
    I hate anything that risks spoiling a show/movie. I don't even watch movie trailers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Comic has officially ended at Ep 193. I expect the main show will too soon because theyre not too far away.

Quick summary

Spoilers ahead -

In Ep 192 Rick is killed in the penultimate episode by the son of the leader he overthrew at the Commonwealth, a very large settlement.

Time jump 10 yrs

Zombie attacks are rare and only in forests
    Maggie is the President.
    Eugene rebuilding rairoad system
    Rick is remembered as a hero
    Carl had a child with Sophia

Ends with Carl reading a book to his child about Rick.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information