Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1397

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Ugh! I friggen hate Negan and I'm tired of the saviors always winning!
    Yea, and Carl deciding to be kind to strangers and paying the price.

Can't believe you read the spoiler sites. Don't you prefer to be surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Yea, and Carl deciding to be kind to strangers and paying the price.

Can't believe you read the spoiler sites. Don't you prefer to be surprised?
    They released that spoiler in early October, then at the beginning of this week they didn't release this week's normal post. I had more than 1 anxiety attack tonight not knowing what was coming other than that tidbit.

I just do better knowing what is coming. It's the only show that i read spoilers for, something specific about twd causes anxiety. Not sure why.

3. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

really dont like this show much anymore.

Sucks because season 1 and 2 were pretty good

Season 8 has been a major bomb. I've lost interest in TWD since Negan has been introduced. Too much talking, no action, the story line has grown stale and redundant.

Ya that fat chick with the hijab running around. She would have been dead in the first 30 days of the outbreak. Dont make me laugh by just throwing in people to make you feel good about yourselves. Terrible writing.

I hope Negan kills them all.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 12-11-2017 at 02:09 AM.

It's coming out that Scott Gimple let Chandler Riggs go after asking him to hold off on college for 3 years. Seeing some real backlash online over it.

6. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    It's coming out that Scott Gimple let Chandler Riggs go after asking him to hold off on college for 3 years. Seeing some real backlash online over it.
    Interesting. I read a hollywood reporter article where Chandler said it wasn't his idea and he was in shock from it. He had just bought a house in the Georgia area and expected to be on the show for many more years.

I guess maybe Gimple felt that he couldn't dedicate enough time on set if he was acting and doing college at the same time. Is that the hold off part, because based on the interview, Chandler sounded like he was planning on doing both.

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/...ng-dead-carl-/

With Carl Grimes being written out of The Walking Dead, Chandler Riggs is suddenly out of a steady job after dedicating eight years of his life (starting at the age of 10) to the AMC series. Now, Riggs' father William Riggs has taken to Facebook to share his reaction, targeting showrunner Scott Gimple with his displeasure.

"Watching Gimple fire my son 2 weeks before his 18th birthday after telling him they wanted him for the next 3 years was disappointing," Riggs wrote. "I never trusted Gimple or AMC but Chandler did. I know how much it hurt him. But we do absolutely know how lucky we have been to be a part of it all and appreciate all the love from fans all these years!"

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

"I was planning on going to college until I found out," he said. "I decided that I wanted to not go to college for at least a year and move to L.A. and focus on acting and music. It ended up being a great thing because now I get to do all kinds of other stuff that I haven't been able to do in the last eight years."
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/1...nt-leave-show/

11. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

gimple is a chode and ruined the show

you're acting in a zombie show, you can be written off at any time and not following what the writers want you to do can get you written off fairly easily. I don't get the problem he or his dad has, go to college and if you are as good an actor as you think you are, you will find work when you are done. Personally, I always thought he was a shit actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

14. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

I have to admit, Carl buying it did not "shock" me.
    He's only had about 10 minutes of screen time the past 3 seasons.

Latest example of silly writing...
    Rick wants Negan dead so bad he can taste it but instead of getting up and emptying the Colt into him through window he just broke through, he runs away.
    Just shoot the ******* already...at least take a shot at him.

I expected either Michione, Carl, or Daryl to get it. Believe it or not, was disappointed it was Carl. Now learning that it wasn't the actors preference makes it more disappointing.

I have been trying to figure out why I don't really care about the show any more and I guess it has to do with just not liking the characters anymore. They are just poorly written doing poorly written things. Splitting the story up in to three bases + Negan's has detracted from the connectedness of the story I think. I don't give a shit about Ezekial or his compound, ugh how I absolutely despise listening to his monologues. I was more upset about the tiger getting it than any of the characters. I don't give a shit about Maggie's compound. She has been so poorly written since Glen died and has taken over as "leader" of their compound. They have wasted the Jesus character, poorly executed the Ezekial character, don't even know that Daryl, Carl, or Michione are on the show anymore.

I hate listening to mullet boy, so the Negan story has been ugh. I hate the trash people and have no idea why they are included...why Rick trusts them after they betrayed him...why he feels he needs them. I have no idea why they make Negan seem vulnerable, yet none of these headshotters can put a bullet in him.

Overall, the splitting of the main characters and having multiple camps, the introduction and waste of characters with bad dialogue and character trope, and just a disjointed and unclear story makes this show as bad as it has ever been. I have no idea where they are going and I really just don't care.

So, I guess all in all, it is time for me to move on from this show. If you haven't tuned in for Fear the Walking Dead, give it a shot. The second season was far superior to TWD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I expected either Michione, Carl, or Daryl to get it. Believe it or not, was disappointed it was Carl. Now learning that it wasn't the actors preference makes it more disappointing.

I have been trying to figure out why I don't really care about the show any more and I guess it has to do with just not liking the characters anymore. They are just poorly written doing poorly written things. Splitting the story up in to three bases + Negan's has detracted from the connectedness of the story I think. I don't give a shit about Ezekial or his compound, ugh how I absolutely despise listening to his monologues. I was more upset about the tiger getting it than any of the characters. I don't give a shit about Maggie's compound. She has been so poorly written since Glen died and has taken over as "leader" of their compound. They have wasted the Jesus character, poorly executed the Ezekial character, don't even know that Daryl, Carl, or Michione are on the show anymore.

I hate listening to mullet boy, so the Negan story has been ugh. I hate the trash people and have no idea why they are included...why Rick trusts them after they betrayed him...why he feels he needs them. I have no idea why they make Negan seem vulnerable, yet none of these headshotters can put a bullet in him.

Overall, the splitting of the main characters and having multiple camps, the introduction and waste of characters with bad dialogue and character trope, and just a disjointed and unclear story makes this show as bad as it has ever been. I have no idea where they are going and I really just don't care.

So, I guess all in all, it is time for me to move on from this show. If you haven't tuned in for Fear the Walking Dead, give it a shot. The second season was far superior to TWD.
    They way you feel about TWD is how I feel about FTWD. I have absolutely no shits to give about any of those characters, and I thought the acting was horrible except for one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

I'm off the Gimple bandwagon. I still love the show, but it has steadily declined since he took over.

I haven't watched any episodes this season and it took some real motivation for me to sit down and watch last season. Losing interest.

Doesn't break my heart to hear Carl getting knocked off though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I almost made it through season 2. Good show, but I hit the TWD fatigue syndrome before they even made the series, around graphic novel #14 or so. Sometimes you wrap up a story instead of letting it drag on. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information